Windows 10: Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

Discus and support Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MatthewNewcombe, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat software on my computer, but this doesn't happen for anyone else I know. If someone could look into this, I would appreciate it. The BSOD happens usually once a day. Here is a dropbox link to the dmp file. Thank you in advanced!https://www.dropbox.com/s/4keb3fjdg1veyla/NewDump3_29.zip?dl=0

:)

MatthewNewcombe, Mar 29, 2022
  2. AnasTina Win User
    AnasTina, Mar 29, 2022
  3. JesseLman Win User
    BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Mar 29, 2022
  4. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

Frequent BSOD from DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (among other reasons)

I'm running windows 10 on an Acer Aspire. Computer likes to crash up to 3 times a day. The error codes vary.

I have an incomplete list:

DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

DIVIDE BY ZERO

The BSOD screen promises to reboot itself, but I've let it sit for 2 hours before, and it doesn't. I've always done a hard shutdown.

EdwardLee3, Mar 29, 2022
Thema:

Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

1. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD - Similar Threads - Frequent IRQL less

2. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  3. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  4. BSOD Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Irql not less or equal: Hi, I tried installing windows 11 but it started giving me BSOD during installation. It never recovered despite returning all BIOS settings back to legacy and a clean installation of windows 10, and every scan known to man saying there's no problems.It's completely random, it...
  5. Irql not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Irql not less or equal BSOD: Hey there, Ive tried my best to fix this issue and have gotten it to work better compared to when it started Via numerous reinstalls of windows Ive been getting multiple bsods at seemingly random times although most of them have been "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" I decided to use...
  6. “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL” BSOD: Hello! I've been getting this error lately and one of the helpers said "compress minidump file and share the link from OneDrive here so I can locate the problem" so here goes : https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApzNBYoqbO8jhDu8HZpW-9Nqa-k6?e=aGp0t9...
  7. Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs

Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs: I have been experiencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes since putting this PC together.Notes:After rebooting from one of these crashes I am incredibly likely to see another crash, usually also IRQL but occasionally MEMORY MANAGEMENT or others.WinDbg points out ntkrnlmp.exe,...
  8. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I am getting this error following buying a new hard drive, previously I had no issues like this.It happens during playing any video game, I have tried a few. Any ideas?...
  9. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Just got a bsod with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL code any idea which hardware part could be broken? Minidump file here https://www.dropbox.com/s/0twl631ar2bjmcd/082620-5390-01.dmp?dl=0 So far I tried the following: - updating bios to v37 from v35 with cmos clear - BIOS...
  10. BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing

BSOD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL frequent crashing: Hi guys, Been having large problem with frequent blue screens showing only IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. The bsod doesn't anything more than that. This hasn't happened before 3 days ago but now happens maybe 1-3 times an hour. I have once or twice received a KMOD EXCEPTION NOT...