Windows 10: Frequent limited connectivity?!?

Discus and support Frequent limited connectivity?!? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys.. I'm going crazy with this problem: basically every time I turn on my laptop (1year old) , after a while (1 hour or even 5 minutes),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by silentkiller, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Frequent limited connectivity?!?

Hi guys.. I'm going crazy with this problem: basically every time I turn on my laptop (1year old) , after a while (1 hour or even 5 minutes), connection turns limited on every other device in my house! The only thing I can do is to turn off and on my modem.

It ONLY happen with my notebook. I have tried to update/reinstall the Wi-Fi drivers, I formatted a couple of times, I even asked HP to look at it and they replaced my wireless card.. Nothing seems to work. I even purchased an external Wi-Fi adapter, and even with that, after 3-4 hours I had limited connectivity!

Please if you have any idea let me know..

Computer's model is HP 15 r117nl, windows 10

:)

silentkiller, Dec 9, 2015

2. OVI on E66

WLAN is free but very limited in locations which makes OVI not free if I want to use it frequently in different places.

pepelyankov, Dec 9, 2015
  3. N8 wont send emails with photos attached.

Is it possible that your email account has exceeded its size limit? If you're sending and receiving big pictures frequently make sure you clear your sent files as well as your inbox.

What is the limit on attachment sizes for your email account? Isn't the nokia messaging limit 2MB...

mcnalljj---01, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Frequent limited connectivity?!?

nobody can help me? *Sad

silentkiller, Dec 12, 2015
  5. Try using high performance power plan and see if it helps.

theveterans, Dec 12, 2015
  6. it was set on "Balanced" by default.. switched it on High Performance and I started browsing. Ten minutes later... LIMITED CONNECTIVITY!!!
    This is driving me crazy.. *Sad

any other possible solution?

silentkiller, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Frequent limited connectivity?!?

1. Frequent limited connectivity?!? - Similar Threads - Frequent limited connectivity

2. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  3. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lan limited connectivity: My laptop loses connection and frreezes. It seems losing some conenctivity for a while and comeback.In the event log i noticed 10016 and 1014 could be a hint of problem....
  4. Lan limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Limited wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  6. Limited wifi connection

Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  7. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  8. LAN limited connectivity

LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  9. Limited WIFI connection

Limited WIFI connection: Hi, I am having an issue connecting my laptop to my WiFi. Other devices can connect to the WiFi so there are no issues with the router itself. I have been previously connected to this router on my laptop and issues started when we used an extender alongside this router....
  10. Limited connected users

Limited connected users: Does anyone know how many users are allowed to connect at the same time to network? Win 7 allows only 20. What about Win 10?? 40644