Windows 10: Frequent Loading Problem

Discus and support Frequent Loading Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. The loading circle is constantly turning on and off on my cursor. This is very agitating because every time I right click, the cursor loads and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luke_424, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Luke_424 Win User

Frequent Loading Problem

Hi. The loading circle is constantly turning on and off on my cursor. This is very agitating because every time I right click, the cursor loads and causes the right click menu to close. Also, whenever the cursor is loading, there is an invisible app that is trying to appear on my toolbar I can only see a flash of light where the app would be, not actually see the app. My computer still functions as normal besides the cursor trying to load every other second and messing up my ability to right click and open drop down menus.

:)

Luke_424, Mar 18, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 18, 2020
  4. gregcccc Win User

Frequent Loading Problem

Frequent BSOD - X64_IP_MISALIGNED

Hi axe0

Thanks for your suggestions.

- I have checked and Rapport is the latest version.
    - Chkdsk found no problems
    - Seatools Short Generic found no problems on D (I have not run it on C since I have an SSD). Long Generic is still running but has found no problems thus far.

What is your suggested next step?

Greg

gregcccc, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Frequent Loading Problem

1. Frequent Loading Problem - Similar Threads - Frequent Loading Problem

2. PC Frequently Crashes when not under load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Frequently Crashes when not under load: Depending on how heavily I am taxing my computer, it will crash with different frequencies, if I don't have anything open it will always crash within 5 minutes, if I am playing a game that is not putting a significant amount of load on my computer it will crash within around...
  3. frequent BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD problem: I recently installed a game and it started making my computer BSOD pretty often in almost every senario, like playing a different game, using browser, open some system appdevice manager to troubleshoot the issue.I have collected a bunch of dump file on crash report but...
  4. frequent BSOD problem

frequent BSOD problem: I recently installed a game and it started making my computer BSOD pretty often in almost every senario, like playing a different game, using browser, open some system appdevice manager to troubleshoot the issue.I have collected a bunch of dump file on crash report but...
  5. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is loading and not working frequently: Hi, I had a problem before where the taskbar is loading infinitely and not responding, It becomes that I can't see which network im connecting to or using windows explorer it is just a huge pain. One time I had to restore the PC and it was working fine until recently the...
  6. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

Taskbar is loading and not working frequently: Hi, I had a problem before where the taskbar is loading infinitely and not responding, It becomes that I can't see which network im connecting to or using windows explorer it is just a huge pain. One time I had to restore the PC and it was working fine until recently the...
  7. Taskbar is loading and not working frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Frequent BSOD Problem

Frequent BSOD Problem: Hello I have a problem that I started to get BSOD quite frequently on my computer. From what I could gather it looks like a driver problem, but I'm not sure what might be causing it. I've updated my video card drivers and ran a windows update, but all of the dirvers look up...
  9. Problems with loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with loading: So i'm having issues with loading anything up on my PC whether it's a game, an app or a website, even messages i get through discord. Here is the problem ; Whenever I try to load anything up, let's say youtube on Google Chrome. It will take around 2 minutes or so to fully...
  10. frequent problems in windows

frequent problems in windows: after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and nothing came how many times do i have to reinstall windows...