Windows 10: Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

Discus and support Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming. Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by paulhu2, Apr 10, 2020.

1. paulhu2 Win User

Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming.

Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys

I already tried the following:

- Memtest

- Reinstalling windows

- sfc /scannow

- DSIM

- Memory diagnostic tool

- Verifier

I tried to to update/unistall every driver i had, but it might have caused even more issue.

I have reinstalled windows not long ago.

You can find the MSinfo + the last dumpfiles here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AufiQcuD-OWymzEEATQyFiIgf0tb?e=tLcJDS

The gaming experience is pretty much unplayable, crash more or less frequently in a league of legend game.

I have not tried other gaming application or benchmarking.

Any help will be appreciated. Thx

:)

paulhu2, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Apr 10, 2020
  3. IRQ memory BSODS, device manager, memory range?

The only time I've seen that type of BSOD for myself is when I fried the PCI-e slots on my Striker 2 board... There wasn't anything that I could do, try and rma and go on.. I would suggest the steps that MilkyWay has said.. But, if you really don't know much about Bios's... I wouldn't play with Irq's... That can mess up everything on your board. USB, ethernet, ram, chip... But, that's just me on playing with irq's... To much of a hassle IMHO..

Cold Storm, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

memory management bsod

Your suggested fixes seemed to have stopped the persistent BSODs, but I still tried several fixes for the ones seemingly caused by transferring files and other operations.

I updated the chipset, the bluetooth drivers, audio drivers, and went through the Device Manager updating every single driver there.

It seemed to have solved the "Memory_Management" BSODs, although I have received two "Whea_Uncorrectable_Error" BSODs(one of which was orange), probably caused by "hal.dll" since.

EDIT: I may have spoken a little too prematurely, tried putting a little more load on the system by running a game and it crashed it again..Memory Management..

Latest Dumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AikxcPr2QN10gxQ6UelOz5REGLd

YuliTsypin, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

1. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others - Similar Threads - Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT

2. Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical...: I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything...
  3. Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical...: I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything...
  4. Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent Blue Screens - Memory Management

Frequent Blue Screens - Memory Management: Hello, I just completed my first computer build and I'm getting BSOD frequently when downloading large files games on steam are a common cause. It also occurs when playing games on steam, sometimes. I've tried updating my GPU, BIOS, and chipset drivers. I tried Windows...
  6. Windows 10 Bootcamp - Frequent Memory Management BSOD

Windows 10 Bootcamp - Frequent Memory Management BSOD: Purchased a 16" Macbook Pro back in April and have had nothing but problems since (using Windows and Mac OS). Most of my time spent using this machine is in Windows 10 Bootcamp (Version 1903) with graphics intensive applications like AutoCAD, Revit, etc. Even after a fresh...
  7. BSOD Memory Management

BSOD Memory Management: For the past week I've had a BSOD Memory Management when I turn my PC off, but not while it's running otherwise. I've attached the report generated by "log collector v2-beta17". What advice can you give me, please? Cheers Ralph 128150
  8. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  9. BSOD Memory management ?

BSOD Memory management ?: Been getting this weird bluescreen just in the last few days, I don't think it's ram because I've ran memtest and 0 errors 47492
  10. BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing

BSOD - Memory Management & others while gaming/browsing: Quite an array of different codes been popping up since I upgraded to windows 10 in the last couple of months irql_not_less_or_equal memory management was another one I have attached several dumps, as I am a bit at my wits end as to what is actually causing it. I...