Windows 10: Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

Discus and support Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chet70, May 19, 2022.

1. Chet70 Win User

Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and now have lost my 2013 Microsoft Office along with a lot of apps and still have the problem. Appears that Microsoft Edge is using up a lot of disk space. I have the key for Microsoft office which was installed by Dell but do not know where to download. Any help with the "Not Responding" and the Office download would be helpful. Thanks.

:)

Chet70, May 19, 2022

2. Not Responding when opened: Microsoft Office 2013

Everytime I open any microsoft office app, on the loading screen, it does not respond. I had to close it and open it again

Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office [​IMG]

here is the log at event viewer

keityrobins, May 19, 2022
  3. Office 2013 retail is “permanently assigned” to a single computer

Here's an update to the policy, which Microsoft probably made after reading this thread (because TPU is tops on their list *Smile Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office :) ):

Office News Blog

OnePostWonder, May 19, 2022
  4. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

What is an "ACTIVATION KEY CARD" for Office 2013 ?

ok MisterEd, My screenshot below shows what you directed me to.
    I then entered the Product key and it took me to the next screen.

Am I going to have to do this each time I use new app in Office 2013 ? Such as Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc ?

Oscar Hotel, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

1. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Frequent Responding lost

2. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office: I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and now have lost my 2013 Microsoft Office along with a lot of apps and still have the problem. Appears that Microsoft Edge is...
  3. Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent "Not Responding" and lost 2013 Microsoft Office: I have two Dell computers, one is a Latitude E5540 64 bit with windows 10, both have the "Not Responding" problem. I recently reset the Latitude and now have lost my 2013 Microsoft Office along with a lot of apps and still have the problem. Appears that Microsoft Edge is...
  4. Office 2013 won't open or respond

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013 won't open or respond: Hi there: My office 2013 won't open or respond. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall, quick repair and when I tried to repair on-line it gives me an error message of " Access denied to installation source" with an error code 5-4 . So far nothing has worked and this...
  5. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  6. Microsoft Office 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office 2013: need to recover office 2013. A Microsoft cleanup tool eliminated the programs that were not on original PC. do not have authorization key from original purchase, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-2013/5c1b259d-0266-4a09-974c-1d05af38da46
  7. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  8. Loss of Microsoft Office 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Microsoft Office 2013: I just logged in to do some work and tried to open Excel and Word files that I've used for years and I get the note "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." In settings and on my home page the Excel and Word icons...
  9. office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  10. Not Responding when opened: Microsoft Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Not Responding when opened: Microsoft Office 2013: Everytime I open any microsoft office app, on the loading screen, it does not respond. I had to close it and open it again [img] here is the log at event viewer 25635