Windows 10: frequent problems in windows

Discus and support frequent problems in windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 13, 2019.

1. frequent problems in windows

after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and nothing came how many times do i have to reinstall windows

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Jun 13, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

frequent problems in windows

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

frequent problems in windows

1. frequent problems in windows - Similar Threads - frequent problems

2. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  3. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  4. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  5. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  6. Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem: I recently bought the parts and build the computer myself. I have done this many a time and always been able to do well in this department.But this time around i have not been so lucky.System specsWindows 11XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319 - 16GB GD 1Corsair 4000D...
  7. Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem

Frequent crashes and i haven't been able to identify the problem: I recently bought the parts and build the computer myself. I have done this many a time and always been able to do well in this department.But this time around i have not been so lucky.System specsWindows 11XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319 - 16GB GD 1Corsair 4000D...
  8. New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...: Hi, I built a new computer about a week ago and have been having almost daily BSOD's all with different bug check codes. I've checked event viewer and cannot figure out what is causing it. I ran verifier and on reboot I got a BSOD before I could get to the logon screen.OS:...
  9. New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...

New PC is having frequent BSOD's and I can't find the root of the problem. Verifier...: Hi, I built a new computer about a week ago and have been having almost daily BSOD's all with different bug check codes. I've checked event viewer and cannot figure out what is causing it. I ran verifier and on reboot I got a BSOD before I could get to the logon screen.OS:...
  10. frequent WiFi problem in Asus FX505DY

frequent WiFi problem in Asus FX505DY: HiMy wifi gets disconnected very frequently and when try to connect again it says Can't connect to this network. Every time I try to troubleshoot the wifi adapter in Network connections settings it resets my wifi adapter. and then after some time, the wifi gets disconnected...