Windows 10: frequent problems in windows

Discus and support frequent problems in windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tushar_gamer, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:23 AM.

1. frequent problems in windows

after 1903 update my pc has many problems since yesterday now i just started pc it loaded for minute then circle with white dots kept rolling and nothing came how many times do i have to reinstall windows

:)

tushar_gamer, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:23 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. dalchina Win User

frequent problems in windows

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Thema:

frequent problems in windows

1. frequent problems in windows - Similar Threads - frequent problems

2. Frequent Network Connection Loss and Dropout

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent Network Connection Loss and Dropout: Hello everyone, For the past couple weeks now, ever since I have updated to this version of windows 10: Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134, I have been experiencing a network issue that completely has me baffled. At a random instance, my computer's network would freeze,...
  3. Windows 10. Too Much of Errors and Frequently Automatic Shutdown Happens...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Too Much of Errors and Frequently Automatic Shutdown Happens...: Kindly refer the Below Link for Event Viewer Log File. Please, Anyone, Help me to Fix this Issue ASAP. Event Viewer Error Log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-too-much-of-errors-and-frequently/64bc7006-911d-4362-8847-e135c741c76b
  4. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Dump files and msinfo32: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj7_ymFYx6YDhQHN--JdgrCo3dAN?e=MLle90 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-bsod/5f339e4d-e9e0-433c-9a2d-702c993932d6
  5. Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Keep having problems with connection and having to run network diagnostics very frequently: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730 15 running the latest version of Windows 10. Lately, I've been continuously having network problems. Randomly, my laptop wouldn't be able to access the internet, even when still connected to a wifi network. Each time, I run Windows Network...
  6. My PC ran into a problem and restarting frequently.

My PC ran into a problem and restarting frequently.: My PC is running into a problem and restarting frequently with Error Code - Page error and lilo.sys. How to resolve this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-ran-into-a-problem-and-restarting-frequently/1241abaf-378b-4ae1-b8e6-c3ceadecf434
  7. Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant: I am experiencing the problem of the frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant. Even if I don't want, it installs on its own on my PC (Windows 10). I would be greatful to anyone who helps me solves this problem. Looking forward for anyone's reply.... System info: OS...
  8. problems of update in win-10 , ver-1809 -Update services stopped frequently.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems of update in win-10 , ver-1809 -Update services stopped frequently.: I am facing update problems when Win-10 updates reach to my PC through Windows Update menu as mentioned below. Services like as MSI Server , TrustedInstaller , BITS , FontCache3.0.0.0. . Windows Insider services are found stopped and Update process stopped . These...
  9. Problem with DLLhost.exe crashing frequently

Problem with DLLhost.exe crashing frequently: I have Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 1709 running on a Dell Inspiron 7559 I-7 notebook. Windows seems to crash and recover every now and then. On checking Reliability Monitor, I find that DLLHost.exe is crashing frequently (at least once a day, and sometimes more frequently). The...
  10. Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached

Serious problem with my PC. Frequent bsod! Minidump attached: I am experiencing BSOD since 15-20 days. Few days back I downgraded NVidia driver and everything was well, no BSOD. Today, when I was watching youtube, suddenly there was crash with BSOD and a very noisy buzzing sound. I get "UNEXPECTED STORE ERROR" or" CRITICAL PROCESS DIED"...