Windows 10: Frequent Random BSODs

Discus and support Frequent Random BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArjunSankar M1, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Frequent Random BSODs

Hello all,

So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer kept on showing DistributedCOM errors even after i kept on fixing them and refused to boot until i manually pressed the reboot button but just a week ago when i was on VMware it happened again now im unable to do any kind of serious work on my pc. At times, firefox would crash and then the pc sometimes spotify would crash and then the pc.

The most common bsod i have is Page fault in non paged area. One time it showed the cause of error as kilf.sys which belonged to kaspersky i couldn't find the kilf.sys driver file so i uninstalled kaspersky. The errors kept on comin back so i got frustrated and reinstalled windowswindows 10 N using a usb i made using the media creation tool and I got a BSOD DURING the installation hahaha fml. Now my pc still keeps on randomly shutting down. Please help.

I have tried the following:

changing the RAM not afraid to reseat it
    changing the powersupply it was making a weird sound so i thought that may be a cause of it
    My windows installation is on my SSD, but after reinstalling as mentioned above, upon booting it shows me that i have two installations of windows on volume 1 and 5
    I once accidentally converted one of my disks into static/dynamic
    chkdsk /f /r shows me i have some bad sectors at the fourth stage
    sfc /scannow stops at 79%

The other errors i get are

irql_not_less_or_equal
    system_service_exception
    critical_system_corruption

Upon booting into windows in Volume 5 it just shows me the diagnosing my pc screen and shows me an srt error

[COLOR=rgba0, 0, 0, 1]Link to sysnative bsod dump : [/COLOR]https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1U5WGrc4l8VF2dyaMn_tBCbkSK1Zp5dM0?usp=sharing

sometimes booting into my pc after it crashes logs me out of steam

please please help me :

:)

ArjunSankar M1, Feb 6, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. microsvc Win User
    Frequent random BSODs

Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD.

About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates.

I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean.

Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill F4-3000c15-8GT2R memory sticks. NVidia GeForce 750

BSODs include Memory_management, Attempted_Write_to_Readonly_memory, IRQL_Less _or_equal...

Asus suggested bringing the bios to the latest version as well as chipset drivers, and I've done that, it didn't help.

Some of the dumps as seen in blueScreenViewer

Frequent Random BSODs 444b3c9f-9f31-4241-88f7-60a9e9ad78cc?upload=true.jpg

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

microsvc, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

Frequent Random BSODs

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Frequent Random BSODs

1. Frequent Random BSODs - Similar Threads - Frequent Random BSODs

2. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  3. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  4. BSOD and random reboot frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and random reboot frequently: So I've been experiencing occasional reboot/crashes for a month or two now, but recently it has been happen very frequently. While searching for a fix, I've run Windows Memory Diagnostic tool according to some website but it didn't shown me anything helpful. I'll like to add...
  5. Frequent Random BSOD'S

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Random BSOD'S: I am currently using a Legion Y540 with 16GB RAM, i5-9300H and a GTX 1650. Of late there have been lot of infrequent or random BSOD's, I clean installed Windows , tried reinstalling and have also run hardware scans on all components. I even had the motherboard replaced as it...
  6. Random and frequent BSOD

Random and frequent BSOD: Frequent and random BSOD Windows. The only time Windows stays up is when Battlefront2 is running with Epic Games and Origin OR when actively playing software games. MSinfo File output: https://1drv.ms/t/s!Al3NPewdj35cpgQPsY2CNPVZNKly?e=UMcj27 Memory.dmp file zipped:...
  7. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: While working on different software, all of a sudden BSODs have started to crash my laptop frequently. I've collected as much info. as possible regarding my laptop using the following: V2 Log collector, RAMMon, Speccy, CPU-z, W7F Diagnostic Tool. All that info. dumps are...
  8. Random and frequent BSOD

Random and frequent BSOD: I keep on getting BSOD very frequently with different stop codes. I would appreciate any help since this computer is essentially not usable. Windows Version: 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) Thanks! Log Files: Box 157510
  9. Random and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random and frequent BSOD: Guys, I have just built a new PC. After booting up, the system will randomly freeze and shut down with an error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Then the collecting process will stuck at 0. After it reboot, it will not be able to find ssd which is my boot driver. Then reboot...
  10. Frequent random BSODs

Frequent random BSODs: Built this system in January and installed W10 Pro. It was stable and FAST with my M.2 Samsung 960 SSD. About a month ago, I started getting random BSODs. Nothing has been installed other than updates. I've run virus and malware scans, it's clean. Ryzen 5 6-core, 2 GSkill...