Windows 10: Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue

Discus and support Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, It is kind of weird but my system keep restarting at random interval , before I manually restart, it show BSOD Error having some error text:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SumitTank, Jan 8, 2020.

1. SumitTank Win User

Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue

Hello,

It is kind of weird but my system keep restarting at random interval , before I manually restart, it show BSOD Error having some error text:

Your PC ran into as problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you . $$% complete

For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit

https://www.windows.com/stopcode

If you call a support person, give them this info:

Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

What failed: WinCSdrv.sys

Sumit - India

In this system, Windows Operating System is installed on SSD Drive system Drive.

===========================================

So far i have tried Following Things:

1 cleaning RAM slot on Motherboard, Swapped the RAM module to Isolate Hardware related issue - Didn't worked for me.

2 While Performing System Reset, Same Error BSPDcome up so it doesn't allow me to wipe SSD drive.

3 Performed Start-up Repair and it throws an following error:

SMART Hard Disk Error

The SMART Hard Disk check has detected an Imminent failure. To ensure no data loss, please backup the content immediately and run the hard disk test inh system diagnostics.

NVMe SSD 313

NVMe SSD 313

F2 system Diagnostics,

Enter - Continue Startup

Now, Pressing F2 for System Diagnostics - doesn't produce any error. And PressingEnter - bring up the OS and turns in BSOD at random interval.

4 Further more, While Booting Windows 10 Image from External source USB Drive for OS installation, System doesn't display SSD storage drive.

Looking for any help.

Thanks

:)

SumitTank, Jan 8, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jan 8, 2020
  4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue - Similar Threads - Frequent Restart BSOD

2. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  3. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  4. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  5. Frequent BSOD issues

Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  6. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. Frequent blue screen notifications are driver irql_less_or_not_equal and security check violations. I also have kmode exception not handled and DPC Watchdog Violation. I believe these crashes...
  8. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. The most frequent blue screen notification is driver irql_less_or_not_equal but there are security check violations also. These crashes happen more often during gaming but also occur during the...
  9. Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue

Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue: Dear Community, I used to experience BSOD once a month and I'll just shrug it off. But lately, it's happening more frequently few times a week and twice last night! I have access to the memory dump, can someone please diagnose the problem on my laptop? Thank you!...
  10. System frequently restart with BSOD

System frequently restart with BSOD: System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wincsdrv

2. WinCSdrv.sys

3. windows 10 frequent restarting 2020

4. windows frequent restart