Windows 10: Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in

Discus and support Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft team, I have received a brand new Lenovo laptop for work and have experienced frequent stop codes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by David123456789ZZ, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in

Hi Microsoft team,

I have received a brand new Lenovo laptop for work and have experienced frequent stop codes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and then the computer will reset. I thought the it was an app I downloaded for work so I factory reset the computer just to have the code pop up immediately after it finished. After a day of fighting this code, I gave in and swapped out my computer. But guess what? Same thing is happening. Is this possible it has something to do with my wireless router only commonality I can think of? Most of the time the computer works fine while it is connected to power cord, but as soon as it comes off, it will reset within 5 minutes. I have read the forums on this code but nothing seems to work. All new updates have been installed and still no luck.

Thanks,

David

:)

David123456789ZZ, Mar 17, 2021

2. computer crashes/restarts

i found a really old/cheap card like $20, i plugged into my pci and computer detected new hardware, also it said windows recovered from a critical error? i asked around alittle some one suggested maybe a corrupt sector in windows and possible reformat?

moocow0463, Mar 17, 2021
  3. computer crashes/restarts

i found a really old/cheap card like $20, i plugged into my pci and computer detected new hardware, also it said windows recovered from a critical error? i asked around alittle some one suggested maybe a corrupt sector in windows and possible reformat?

moocow0463, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in

1. Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in - Similar Threads - Frequent restarts computer

2. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  3. Frequent BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on new computer: Hello,My laptop of about 2 months has been having a lot of BSOD occurring. The screen would first freeze, and then the sound would suddenly stutter and loop on the same frameis that the right way to describe it, then proceed to a BSOD WITH A CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error. The...
  4. Why my computer frequently shuts down and fail to restart. It restart once I plugged the...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why my computer frequently shuts down and fail to restart. It restart once I plugged the...: Current issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-frequently-shuts-down-and-fail-to/3214d982-299e-45fd-910d-8ea772555e94
  5. Why my computer frequently shuts down and fail to restart. It restart once I plugged the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer frequently shuts down and fail to restart. It restart once I plugged the...: Current issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-computer-frequently-shuts-down-and-fail-to/3214d982-299e-45fd-910d-8ea772555e94
  6. Why my computer frequently shuts down and fail to restart. It restart once I plugged the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The computer is frequently getting restarted when Cisco Webex is run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer is frequently getting restarted when Cisco Webex is run.: When Cisco Webex is run then computer shows blue screen and then get rebooted. In the Event viewer following error is foundThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000004, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8038103563a....
  8. The computer is frequently getting restarted when Cisco Webex is run.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The computer is frequently getting restarted when Cisco Webex is run.: When Cisco Webex is run then computer shows blue screen and then get rebooted. In the Event viewer following error is foundThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000004, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8038103563a....
  9. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  10. Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gateway computer stops and restarts frequently.: First, I am old and a novice. The computer just stops and restarts. Sometimes several times a day. It has happened while I'm looking at a website on Edge and sometimes while at rest. I've tried some settings to prevent the restart so I can get a blue screen but have not...