Windows 10: Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

Discus and support Frequent Restarts on Windows 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built a new PC a few weeks ago and, since then, have been experiencing frequent blue screens and restarts. Recently I haven't seen any BSOS'd, but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesSwentzel, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

I built a new PC a few weeks ago and, since then, have been experiencing frequent blue screens and restarts. Recently I haven't seen any BSOS'd, but my PC has been randomly restarting. I have tried testing the RAM, as per one of the BSOD error codes, but that was not the problem. I cannot replicate any of the crashes/restarts, and in Control Panel\System and Security\Security and Maintenance\Reliability Monitor, the source "Windows" only has a summary of "Windows was shut down unexpectedly". Although, I got "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000061941, 0x00007ffcfddacc94, 0x000000000000001d, 0xfffffc879ec24b00. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4ecdeeae-a684-4943-b61b-9916224225d0."

I should also mention that I bought a new M.2 drive in hopes of fixing my problem with a totally clean Windows install, but it BSOD'd multiple times before I could get past the login screen.

:)

JamesSwentzel, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2021
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

little cat, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

1. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Frequent Restarts

2. Frequent freezes results into several restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent freezes results into several restarts: Hi. My PC Specs are: Windows 10 Pro 64- Bit / IntelCore i7-7800X @ 3.5Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1070Ti. The event log below summarized errors of freezing i am having resulting in frequent freezes and restarts. https://file.io/ItJnCs6iMDNf. I need clarifications...
  3. 100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.

100% cpu usage and frequent restarts.: Hello everyone. I am using a HP omen laptop with windows 10. Recently I have been observing that the fans start to rotate at high speeds, just after 5 minutes or so after switching the PC on. So I have tried to find which process is causing this through task manager but all...
  4. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  5. Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frequent restarts on new computer driver_irql_not_less_or_equal. When computer NOT plugged in: Hi Microsoft team, I have received a brand new Lenovo laptop for work and have experienced frequent stop codes driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and then the computer will reset. I thought the it was an app I downloaded for work so I factory reset the computer just to have the...
  6. My Pc restarts frequently mostly while gaming

My Pc restarts frequently mostly while gaming: This is the msg from the reliability monitor [ Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎1/‎18/‎2021 11:56 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  7. Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting: Windows 10 "Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service" needs frequent restarting. W10 version 20H2. Listening to audio on any BT headset and the sound just stops. I can restart the service and it works again for a while. What can I do to resolve this ongoing issue? Bob...
  8. Why does my desktop frequently randomly restart?

Why does my desktop frequently randomly restart?: I've been having an incredibly irritating problem with my Cybertron desktop randomly restarting on its own. Sometimes it happens while I'm playing a Steam game, sometimes while doing nothing at all. Sometimes it'll restart before even booting Windows. The frequency at which...
  9. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...
  10. Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts

Very frequent BSoD's, random restarts: Having issues with frequent BSoD's and restarts on my system. Sometimes the system will throw a stopcode before it restarts, other times it will restart without warning. When it does decide to show a BSoD instead of freezing or restarting at random, it always gives me an...