Windows 10: Frequent restarts

Discus and support Frequent restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TishyaPopat, May 17, 2022.

1. Frequent restarts

After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?

:)

TishyaPopat, May 17, 2022
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, May 17, 2022
  3. little cat, May 17, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

Frequent restarts

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Frequent restarts

1. Frequent restarts - Similar Threads - Frequent restarts

2. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  3. Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language bar disappears frequently, can be solved by restart or sign in/out, all go-to...: I'd like to effectively revive this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-disappears-frequently/22eed104-107d-4191-b19e-81f67aff1bc1I have exactly the same problem, I've done the setting and the registry and what frustrates me the most, is...
  4. Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.: I have a repeating problem with my laptop. Almost every time it enters sleep mode, it will suddenly restart. Sometimes BSOD occurs at least once a day.It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to at least know what the problem is.Below is the link...
  5. Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.

Frequent unexpected restart in sleep mode and occurring daily BSOD.: I have a repeating problem with my laptop. Almost every time it enters sleep mode, it will suddenly restart. Sometimes BSOD occurs at least once a day.It would be helpful if someone could point me in the right direction to at least know what the problem is.Below is the link...
  6. Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?: During an y application a blue screen appear with error code memory management and a message due to error your system will be restart. I tried to fix that by restarting my PC in safe mode but that was unsuccessful. I made a total Norton security check of my PC: no...
  7. Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?

Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?: During an y application a blue screen appear with error code memory management and a message due to error your system will be restart. I tried to fix that by restarting my PC in safe mode but that was unsuccessful. I made a total Norton security check of my PC: no...
  8. Frequent blue screen code error memory management and then restart: how to fix that?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Frequent BSOD or freezing while in sleep mode, have to hard restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD or freezing while in sleep mode, have to hard restart: Two behaviors are happening - sometimes I will get a BSOD. Most of the time my BSOD will say the error as dpc_watchdog_violation. Other times, my computer will be in sleep mode, and I will move the mouse/hit some keys on the keyboard to wake it up and nothing will happen. I...
  10. Frequent BSOD or freezing while in sleep mode, have to hard restart

Frequent BSOD or freezing while in sleep mode, have to hard restart: Two behaviors are happening - sometimes I will get a BSOD. Most of the time my BSOD will say the error as dpc_watchdog_violation. Other times, my computer will be in sleep mode, and I will move the mouse/hit some keys on the keyboard to wake it up and nothing will happen. I...