Windows 10: Frequent sites win 10 e

Discus and support Frequent sites win 10 e in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am trying to get my Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to show up again. For some reason it went poof today and I have tried but no... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Socks, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Socks Win User

Frequent sites win 10 e

I am trying to get my Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 to show up again. For some reason it went poof today and I have tried but no luck. I read a tutorial on here about how to turn On or Off Show Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 but it still wont come back up. Do you have to go to some of your favorites and load them first or is there some other way. I 72 so some of this is not real clear for me. I had this on but ii went off

:)

Socks, Jan 31, 2020

2. Internet explorer frequent sites

I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for example ford.com weeks ago just once, that's listed in there. Yet a site like Wikipedia or YouTube that I use daily never gets listed under frequent. Basically it never seems to change. I wondered what other people experience on this or whether anyone ever looks at it and notices. It seems on the surface to be a good feature but in practice it's not too helpful, at least not on our machines! Maybe we've got a setting out of place somewhere though I can't think what

Scottyboy99, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jan 31, 2020
  4. DougMarvy Win User

Frequent sites win 10 e

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Frequent sites win 10 e

1. Frequent sites win 10 e - Similar Threads - Frequent sites

2. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  3. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  4. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...

I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors...: I bought my laptop in 2021 and since then i am facing problem of frequent bluescreen errors like unexpected store exception , critical process died , etc. Please help how to solve it? here are my log files from event managerlogslogs...
  6. Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11: Hello, I've been having a very frustrating internet connectivity issue for the past couple of months that is becoming more frequent. Suddenly on my laptop running the latest Windows 11 connected via WiFi in Chrome, the internet will stop working and I will get an error...
  7. Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11

Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11: Hello, I've been having a very frustrating internet connectivity issue for the past couple of months that is becoming more frequent. Suddenly on my laptop running the latest Windows 11 connected via WiFi in Chrome, the internet will stop working and I will get an error...
  8. Internet explorer frequent sites

in Browsers and Email
    Internet explorer frequent sites: I noticed that on internet explorer if I right click its pinned icon on the taskbar or in start menu it produces a jump list. This gives pinned sites, tasks and frequent sites. What baffled me is the listed sites under frequent, they never seem to change. I visited for...
  9. Why do I have to keep re-logging into my yahoo and frequent sites?

in Browsers and Email
    Why do I have to keep re-logging into my yahoo and frequent sites?: I have Microsoft edge and windows 10. How can I set it so when I close the browser, the sites are still logged in? Thank you. 76392
  10. Turn On or Off Show Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Frequent Top Sites in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for...