Windows 10: Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode

Discus and support Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since I got my computer, one year ago, I get a blue screen error one out of ~5 times (5 is an approximated number) I bring my computer back from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felipe Guaycuru, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode

Ever since I got my computer, one year ago, I get a blue screen error one out of ~5 times (5 is an approximated number) I bring my computer back from sleep mode.

The stop error is always "0x10E: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL".

I've already updated windows multiple times, as well as Nvidia drivers. Everything else, including computer BIOS, is up to date as of writing this.

Information that might be useful:

Computer Model: MSI GT62VR 7RE

Video Card: Nivida GTX 1070

Video Card Driver: 416.94 (as of writing this)

Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Build 17134.407 (as of writing this)

According to blue screen view, the first parameter for my bug check is 0x2d, which according to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/wi...heck-0x10e---video-memory-management-internal"Values for Parameter 1 that do not appear in this table must be individually examined."

More information from bluescreenview:

Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode 912924b5-ed62-443e-91d1-c56ea8c25468?upload=true.png

I don't know what else to do, does anyone have anything at all for me to try?

Here's my most recent minidump: 112018-9125-01.zip

:)

Felipe Guaycuru, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

iTunes stops playing when the computer go to sleep

Hi Ross,

Sleep mode is designed to stop all actions on a computer as it puts the device to a low-power state. Since you want to continue using a program even while your computer is locked, we suggest turning off Sleep mode by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click System.
    • Choose Power & Sleep from the left pane.
    • Under Sleep, choose Never.

Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode a56ef514-cf53-4631-8917-a239182dc84a.png

Let us know if you have any other concerns about your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Computer stopped going into sleep mode

Hello, Kiran.

My computer is up to date and I didn't change any settings prior or after the update

I tried step one, but I haven't wait the time required for the computer to go into sleep mode. I did change the 30 minute wait to 10 minutes. So, I'll wait and see what happens

Yan Carlos Cruz, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode

1. Frequent stop 0x10e when bringing computer back from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Frequent stop 0x10e

2. How to bring back 'sleep mode'?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring back 'sleep mode'?: After I updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 11, I couldn't find 'sleep mode' on power option. I've tried to go to the Control Panel>Power Options>Choose what the power buttons do. But there no 'sleep' option there, I couldn't find 'sleep' "Change settings that...
  3. How to bring back 'sleep mode'?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bring back 'sleep mode'?: After I updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 11, I couldn't find 'sleep mode' on power option. I've tried to go to the Control Panel>Power Options>Choose what the power buttons do. But there no 'sleep' option there, I couldn't find 'sleep' "Change settings that...
  4. Blue Screen of Death STOP CATEGORY: 0x10E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death STOP CATEGORY: 0x10E: The analysed dump is:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager...
  5. How to bring computer out of safe mode back into normal mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to bring computer out of safe mode back into normal mode?: After switching to safe mode, I am trying to get it back to normal but MS asked for my password. My usual WIN password did not work, and there is nothing on the screen such as "forgot password, " etc etc. The only icons on the screen are power and internet. I tried the...
  6. Black screen when coming back from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen when coming back from sleep mode: I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 and the last two days I've had issues when coming back to the laptop after closing the lid and putting it into sleep mode. When I reopen the lid and press a button on the keyboard everything lights up like normal and starts running- except the...
  7. Keep getting stop 0x10e when computer comes back from sleep mode

Keep getting stop 0x10e when computer comes back from sleep mode: Ever since I got my computer, one year ago, I get a blue screen error one out of ~5 times (5 is an approximated number) I bring my computer back from sleep mode. The stop error is always "0x10E: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL". I've already updated windows multiple times,...
  8. Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Services stopping when computer goes into Sleep Mode: I recently upgraded all clients in my office to Windows 10. I have had issues with one client stopping a service when in Sleep mode. The service is for EDI integration. The problem is that once the user is back in, the service shows that it is running, however it is not....
  9. Frequent BSOD When Waking From Sleep

Frequent BSOD When Waking From Sleep: So this one's been puzzling me for a while. I'm getting very frequent BSOD, and it most commonly occurs when waking the computer up from sleep in the morning. The error code is frequently different, and sometimes I don't get a crash but just get weird behavior. Like chrome...
  10. lose wifi when back from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lose wifi when back from sleep mode: title says it. every time I turn on the computer, my wifi is always there. when I come back from sleep mode, it is not. no wifi options are available in the network section. it is not signal strength. I had a slight USB issue, but as I said, I always get wifi when I turn...