Windows 10: Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help

Discus and support Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have the BSOD error since a week ago, i did clean installation of windows 10 -1909 but it was not solved. my laptop is msi gt 75 specs :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mmazen10, Dec 30, 2019.

1. mmazen10 Win User

Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help

I have the BSOD error since a week ago, i did clean installation of windows 10 -1909 but it was not solved.

my laptop is msi gt 75

specs : nvidia 1080

ram 32 gb

2 512 gb ssd with 1 tera hdd

I tried troubleshooting by following:

checked RAM with memtest86 software, and checked SSD, no issues found

I suspect the issue is with drivers as I did not have this issue before I upgraded to the new build 1909

Below link shows the DUMP files from my system

DUMP Files

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14XTBcb5bgUiNqf3vz4SUzD9ifmYVaaac/view?usp=sharing

Please advise and help

:)

mmazen10, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help

Stop code blue screen sdbus

Hello,

Stop errors (also sometimes called blue screen or black screen errors) can occur if a serious problem causes your device to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors
    can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What actions were you performing when normally encounter the said error?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to
    troubleshoot blue screen error on Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Vil, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help

1. Frequent Stop code blue screen on windows 10-1909 on msi gt75 Please help - Similar Threads - Frequent Stop code

2. Blue Screen Stop Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Stop Codes: My computer is 3wks old. I keep getting "Blue Screen" Stop Codes: System Service Exception, System Thread Exception not Handled, Driver Over Ran Stack Code, Kmode Exception not Handled, Security Check Failure, Driver Over Run Stack Buffer, Kernel Security Check...
  3. Please Help! Blue Screen STOP Code Error After Quality Update

Please Help! Blue Screen STOP Code Error After Quality Update: I have recently bought a brand new HP Pavilion. For the most part, it has ran fine. I have, however, discovered two issues/errors that have started recently. The first is that every now and then, if I am typing while listening to audio, the audio and visual on screen will...
  4. Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!

Blue Screen Error- Computer Crashes frequently. Please help!: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎29/‎11/‎2020 12:13 Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 50 Parameter 1: ffff8c059a3f1ff0 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: fffff8058fe81a90 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service...
  5. Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909

Frequent Blue Screen on Windows 1909: I have been getting various blue screen error messages ranging from IRQL... to Kernel Security Check Failure. I have done everything from cleaning up and updating drivers all the way to factory resetting my PC. I downloaded Bluescreen Viewer and ntoskrnl.exe seems to be the...
  6. Frequent blue screen after applying 1909 Windows 10 update

Frequent blue screen after applying 1909 Windows 10 update: Hello, I have started seeing blue screens after updating to 1909. Here is the link to the mini dumps. Please help troubleshoot. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Annhg-02JT1kjbco3Jl87Jwqg7ea-Q?e=XfgOfJ Thanks, Rahul....
  7. Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909

Frequent blue screen for windows 10 1909: I recently changed my pc hardwares. And ive freshly reinstalled windows 10 pro 1909 using media creation tool. But im getting frequent blue screen of death. Drivers are all up-to-date. Yet I'm getting errors for driver incompatibility. Current pc configuration: Gtx 1650...
  8. Windows Blue Screen Stop code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Blue Screen Stop code: I recently updated Tencent Gaming Buddy. When I am running it, I encountered an error "Stop Code SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION " What failed aow drv x64 ev.sys How to get rid from this blue screen error.[IMG]...
  9. Bsod help frequent blue screens

Bsod help frequent blue screens: So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common 115095
  10. Bsod help frequent blue screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Bsod help frequent blue screens: So I get a lot of driver irql not less than or equal stop codes this wdf01000.sys is what failed this time. Sometimes I do get other bsod but this one is most common 115095