Windows 10: Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc

Discus and support Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new pc which is only two weeks old. I'm experiencing a lot of system freezes, and they happen like this: - Chrome (or whatever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steel, Jul 16, 2021.

1. steel Win User

Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc

Hello, I have a new pc which is only two weeks old. I'm experiencing a lot of system freezes, and they happen like this: - Chrome (or whatever application i'm running, it's usually in chrome but can also happen in Spotify client etc) will start to lag, then become unresponsive, then the rest of the PC freezes up entirely. I can still move the mouse cursor but ctrl+alt+del doesnt work and i have to do push the reset button. It's not releated to heat, as it has never happened when i'm gaming and the temps are high, but only when in semi-idle mode, like watching youtube. Full system specs: Mb: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi Main Drive: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M2 SSD RAM: 64GB HyperX DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X GPU: RTX 3070TI Zotac Trinity 8GB PSU: Corsair RM850W (2019) OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) I have had these issues since day 1 or 2, so almost right away. All drivers are up to date. Please help me find a solution.

:)

steel, Jul 16, 2021
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jul 16, 2021
  3. pwscott Win User
    System Freezes ~10 Seconds At A Time Frequently Past Few Days

Thanks for the follow-up @zbook. Since I uninstalled and then installed the updated Asus Aura program, I have had none of the freezes and lags at all for 24 hours. I still ran the SeaTools test you suggested, but I think I'm good to call this SOLVED, what do you think??

Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc [​IMG]

pwscott, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

System:
    Corsair 400R Case
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme (Rev 3.0)
    Intel i7-2600K
    HIS IceQ X Turbo Radeon HD 6950 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) 1600 Memory
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
    Corsair Professional series HX650 PSU
    Lite-On DVD Burner

Hi, I just built this PC last week and I am having issues with freezing and BSOD. This is the first system I have built in 8 years, but I have built 5 systems total. I have updated all drivers and BIOS. When I get the BSOD it doesn’t create a dump file, the BSOD freezes too. It freezes at random times, I can’t duplicate the exact instance. It will freeze while surfing the net, typing in MS Word, playing Skyrim (just once here). My temps while idle are between 32°C - 36°C for my CPU and 38° for the GPU. If I am running CIV3D or gaming the CPU runs no hotter than 55°C and the same for the GPU. I am using the stock heatsink and fan for the processor. The case I have has 2 120mm intake fans on the front and a 120mm exhaust on the rear. I have mounted a cheap 120mm exhaust fan on the top and I have ordered two 120mm fans, 1 to replace the cheap one as exhaust and 1 for the side of the case as an intake. I am also not overclocked. Please offer any suggestions! Thanks!

landon2455, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc

1. Frequent system freezes (no BSOD) on new pc - Similar Threads - Frequent system freezes

2. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  3. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  4. Frequent BSOD on new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on new pc: Recently got a new pc a few months ago and its been in and out of being repaired due to blue screen issues. Whenever i am using unity engine or playing unity games they will crash and unity engine will blue screen when building, pc had a 4090 and people repairing thought it...
  5. Frequent BSOD on new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on new pc: Recently got a new pc a few months ago and its been in and out of being repaired due to blue screen issues. Whenever i am using unity engine or playing unity games they will crash and unity engine will blue screen when building, pc had a 4090 and people repairing thought it...
  6. Frequent BSOD Errors On New PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Errors On New PC: Hi folksI've just gotten set up with an almost entirely new PC, with the only parts from my previous rig being the PSU, an M.2 SSD and two HDDs. I've had frequent BSOD errors when trying to install programs/drivers/games etc., and a few that seemed to have been triggered just...
  7. Frequent BSOD Errors On New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD Errors On New PC: Hi folksI've just gotten set up with an almost entirely new PC, with the only parts from my previous rig being the PSU, an M.2 SSD and two HDDs. I've had frequent BSOD errors when trying to install programs/drivers/games etc., and a few that seemed to have been triggered just...
  8. Frequent freezing & BSOD

Frequent freezing & BSOD: Hello, I hope this is the right place for posting this.I am having problems with Win10Pro on my laptop. It randomly freezes and throws the BSOD. Usually the error shown is either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or UNEXPECTED_STORAGE_EXCEPTION. Strangely the computer can behave itself...
  9. System is freezing frequently

System is freezing frequently: My system is running very slow after windows 10 update and i can run any application or can't do any work on my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-is-freezing-frequently/1afad945-aabf-4aed-bb58-a208b5914961
  10. BSOD and frequent freezes

BSOD and frequent freezes: Hi, As said in the subject I have continuous BSODs and freezes on Windows 10. I noticed that happens only on certain startups: if I run the pc for half an hour without having any issue, it continues running without issues even for days if I don't shut it down. Otherwise, if...