Windows 10: Frequent System Hangs any program

Discus and support Frequent System Hangs any program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sanssail, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Sanssail Win User

Frequent System Hangs any program

HI:
    I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click, sometime screen goes blank, sometimes reboots. On one occasion that I caught " .net optimization service" was compute bound on 1 core showing 100% total disk activity, but no process had any disk activity.
    Hopefully the .zip file attachment is corrrect, I was a bit confused by the instructions

:)

Sanssail, Jul 30, 2015

2. E71 Hanging problem

Yes mine hangs a lot. It hangs quite frequently when I'm using multiple web connected programs. Most of the time I have to take out the battery to reset it.

ranron---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Clock/System hangs intermittently but frequently

Well so far I have not gotten an answer from xbox forums. Now it seems they have decided to redo the forums and all the previous stuff I had submitted seems to have disappeared. So much for that! It appears to me that it is a Windows 10 problem as I don't
    have the issue on Win 7. My guess is that if someone would take ownership of this problem it would get resolved. Nothing is gonna happen if you guys keep passing the buck, "not my problem". One thing I have seen is a lot of dissatisfaction with gaming on Win
    10/Xbox. I have had several friends, etc ask me about Windows 10 and I have not given a green light to any of them,simply because of this issue. You want to sell it, fix it!

Tony_McBride, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

You're not actually experiencing BSODs so may be better off posting in General Discussion.

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Sanssail Win User
    I have resolved this problem , see post of same name in General Dicussions

Sanssail, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Frequent System Hangs any program - Similar Threads - Frequent System Hangs

2. Programs/games frequently hang and crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs/games frequently hang and crash.: After running a game Destiny 2 for several hours, the program will freeze, though audio continues to play, and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out of it. Event Viewer simply states "The program stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  3. Programs/games frequently hang and crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs/games frequently hang and crash.: After running a game Destiny 2 for several hours, the program will freeze, though audio continues to play, and I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del out of it. Event Viewer simply states "The program stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the...
  4. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  5. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen distortion and frequent system hangs: Hello,Recently, my laptop has suddenly had problems with the monitor. After a few seconds after starting it shows random patterns or gray boxes and freezes.After another few seconds, the laptop shuts down and restarts. The hardware checks in the bios were all successful. The...
  6. Screen distortion and frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 hanging frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 hanging frequently: Hlo,i am a user of windows 10 pro version from last some days my pc hangs at frequent intervals from where it cannot recover and i have to force shut down iti did everything disabled startup apps ran virus scan sfc scan dism Scan stopped background appsmsconfig apps disable...
  8. programs hang

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs hang: I have several programs that will not start sometimes but other times they will. Itunes, Windows Media Player, and Remote Desktop will not start sometimes, they will show in task manager as running normaly and nothing in the wait chain. If I leave it and come back in a 1/2...
  9. Frequent system hangs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent system hangs: HI: I am seeing frequent hangs of varying times after reboot. Many times a few minutes after boot, often 15 minutes after boot, once as long as 5 hours till requested shutdown. Typically most activity freezes things, the mouse might still work but wont respond to a click,...
  10. Increasing frequently Windows Hangs

in Windows 10 Support
    Increasing frequently Windows Hangs: Over the last couple of weeks I have had to use the PC's reset button a number of times because Windows 10 just froze. Using the reset button is something I have not had do for a very long time. System has been stable for a considerable period and no new programs have been...