Windows 10: Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes

Discus and support Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to find a fix besides restarting explorer.exe every 15-30 minutes. Problems seem to occur more often when using Remote Desktop app. - My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by justinkujawa, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes

Trying to find a fix besides restarting explorer.exe every 15-30 minutes.

Problems seem to occur more often when using Remote Desktop app.

- My taskbar on my 4k monitor floats almost halfway up the screen and is about half the size of normal. It covers everything else which is super annoying. Sometimes the taskbar on this monitor is also just invisible.
    - many apps have sizing issues such as the remote desktop viewport has all the orange in the background instead of taking up the whole space. It fixes itself when I move it to my other 1440p monitor but always looks like this on my 4k until I restart explorer.exe. Same goes for some other apps
    Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes [​IMG]

I've also got weird visual glitches on my 1440p monitor in the top right corner. (it turns black when I use the snippet tool so I had to use my phone)
    Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes [​IMG]

:)

justinkujawa, Jan 14, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jan 14, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Frick Win User

Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes :p

Frick, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes

1. Frequent taskbar and windows explorer issues - I have to restart explorer.exe every 30 minutes - Similar Threads - Frequent taskbar explorer

2. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...: We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked at our logs and determined that OneDrive was the cause, but they could not help because it is a Windows issue and not a...
  3. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...: We are using Windows 21H2 in a VDI environment. For the last year or so, we have noticed that Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware looked at our logs and determined that OneDrive was the cause, but they could not help because it is a Windows issue and not a...
  4. Explorer restarts after exactly 30 minutes. VMware had analyzed the problem and found that...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 Explorer task bar freezing and restarting every few minutes

Windows 10 Explorer task bar freezing and restarting every few minutes: Hello,in my Windows 10 system, the explorer task bar keeps freezing and restarting every few minutes.This makes working pretty cumbersome as also other applications then don't respond for a while.I've tried SFC and DISM, but the only and unfixable error I get is this...
  6. Windows 10 Explorer task bar freezing and restarting every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Explorer task bar freezing and restarting every few minutes: Hello,in my Windows 10 system, the explorer task bar keeps freezing and restarting every few minutes.This makes working pretty cumbersome as also other applications then don't respond for a while.I've tried SFC and DISM, but the only and unfixable error I get is this...
  7. Windows 10 Explorer task bar freezing and restarting every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x59dc9944Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1, time stamp: 0x00e78ce9Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007dd7eFaulting process id: 0x2648Faulting application...
  9. Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes

Explorer restarts every 2-3 minutes: Faulting application name: explorer.exe, version: 10.0.22000.527, time stamp: 0x59dc9944Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22000.1, time stamp: 0x00e78ce9Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007dd7eFaulting process id: 0x2648Faulting application...
  10. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. internet explorer user taskbar issues