Windows 10: Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

Discus and support Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Are the chipset and USB drivers up to date from ASUS? Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kyle, Jul 1, 2017.

1. axe0 New Member

Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

Are the chipset and USB drivers up to date from ASUS?

2. Kyle Win User

ASUS haven't updated those since the board was released. They have really old drivers/chipsets on their downloads page. I downloaded the AMD 9-Series chipset drivers from AMDs website instead but haven't installed it yet.

Thema:

Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

1. Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs - Similar Threads - Frequent VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSODs

2. FREQUENT BSOD!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREQUENT BSOD!!: Whenever I use my pc after some 10-15 minutes my pc crashes. Before 1-3seconds of crashing a little bit of monitor light fluctuation happens and EROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. And sometimes I get black screen while booting. Please help me!...
  3. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: I am frequently facing an "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD. Tried to follow the different troubleshooting steps but the BSOD error reoccurs before any of them can finish. I was however able to run Memory Diagnostics and there is no issue with the RAM. Kindly help!Latest...
  4. Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD of various reasons, but mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. They do not happen when I play games usually like valorant, but more so during daily casual use eg Youtube, Zoom meetings etc. I am not sure what the issue is...
  5. Frequent Bsod

Frequent Bsod: After installing Bitdefender anti virus I started getting Bsods on my PC. I have uninstalled it now but Bsods continue. Please help/advise. Thanks. dump file is attached for refference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGm3zjrm93P1pmpF1K4IEgJ2o2-lE0oK/view?usp=sharing...
  6. nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR: Hi Guys, I have an EVGA 1060 card that is crashing Windows about a minute after start up with a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR. I have a 960 as well and don't have any problems with it. The 1060 boots up fine and once I'm into windows, about a minute later the system crashes no blue screen...
  7. Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Legion Y530-15ICH BSOD: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR igdmd64.sys: Hello there! The BSOD pops up as soon as Windows Update tries to install the Intel HD Graphics driver. The screen becomes black for a few seconds and then the BSOD appears. The screen remains black after the reboot. I can't even enter startup repair, black screen there as...
  8. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys VIDEO_TDR_ERROR nVidia GT 745A: Hi there, I own a Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All in One and it has an nVidia GT745A 2GB discrete graphics card installed along with Intel HD 4600 proc graphics. I bought this rig used and I think this was the main reason it was sold originally. I had a lot of BSOD I noticed...
  9. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and VIDEO_TDR_ERROR BSOD when gaming: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a week or two ago, and ever since I have been unable to play games for more than an hour without BSOD'ing. Usually I get a VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR, but once or twice it has instead been a VIDEO_TDR_ERROR (atikmpag.sys). This happens...
  10. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days). Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to...