Windows 10: frequent windows 10 reset

Discus and support frequent windows 10 reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; every time my Macintosh PC running windows 10 restarts it goes into repair mode and windows have to be reset frequently resulting in manual loading of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jmsingh, Oct 20, 2021.

1. jmsingh Win User

frequent windows 10 reset

every time my Macintosh PC running windows 10 restarts it goes into repair mode and windows have to be reset frequently resulting in manual loading of all apps time & again.

:)

jmsingh, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  4. frequent windows 10 reset

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

frequent windows 10 reset

1. frequent windows 10 reset - Similar Threads - frequent reset

2. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  3. I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had reset my pc due to frequent crashes and hanging of windows but after the reset the pc...: I have tried changing the registry as mentioned in some other posts from people who had faced the same issue but it did not seem to work for me, is there any way to fix this?...
  4. Frequent Blue Screen and Black Screen Resets on Fresh Win11 Install

Frequent Blue Screen and Black Screen Resets on Fresh Win11 Install: Hello, I recently performed a format and fresh install of Windows 11 on my PC. However, I have been experiencing frequent blue screens and black screen resets, mostly while the PC is idling. This issue started occurring about two weeks ago, post-installation. Completed SFC,...
  5. Frequent Blue Screen and Black Screen Resets on Fresh Win11 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screen and Black Screen Resets on Fresh Win11 Install: Hello, I recently performed a format and fresh install of Windows 11 on my PC. However, I have been experiencing frequent blue screens and black screen resets, mostly while the PC is idling. This issue started occurring about two weeks ago, post-installation. Completed SFC,...
  6. Why does my headphones, keyboard and mouse reset frequently they are turning off and on ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my headphones, keyboard and mouse reset frequently they are turning off and on ?: I just got a new pc so I dont know if that is the problem, i got my driver and all of that and I still don't know what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-headphones-keyboard-and-mouse-reset/1de30ffc-236a-46ee-859a-1c872c5ac19a
  7. Why does my headphones, keyboard and mouse reset frequently they are turning off and on ?

Why does my headphones, keyboard and mouse reset frequently they are turning off and on ?: I just got a new pc so I dont know if that is the problem, i got my driver and all of that and I still don't know what it is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-headphones-keyboard-and-mouse-reset/1de30ffc-236a-46ee-859a-1c872c5ac19a
  8. Power & Sleep settings get reset frequently - Chances of overheating and fire

Power & Sleep settings get reset frequently - Chances of overheating and fire: On my laptop the power and sleep settings keep changing frequently. I am told that this happens every time new OS updates are pushed.If this is the case, this is very dangerous. I have a tendency to sit on sofa and work. Once finished working, I keep the lid closed and keep...
  9. Power & Sleep settings get reset frequently - Chances of overheating and fire

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power & Sleep settings get reset frequently - Chances of overheating and fire: On my laptop the power and sleep settings keep changing frequently. I am told that this happens every time new OS updates are pushed.If this is the case, this is very dangerous. I have a tendency to sit on sofa and work. Once finished working, I keep the lid closed and keep...
  10. Power & Sleep settings get reset frequently - Chances of overheating and fire

in Windows 10 Gaming