Windows 10: frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's

Discus and support frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this problem off and on since I built this PC and at times it is better and at other times it is worse, but I have never been able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stinkey Corpse, Sep 30, 2020.

1. frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's

I have been having this problem off and on since I built this PC and at times it is better and at other times it is worse, but I have never been able to nail it down to a single thing.

My system used to be

X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI

ryzen 2600

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200 8GB X 2

ASUS Strix ROG RX580 O8G

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Corsair Hydro H100i Pro

EVGA 600B 600 Watt 80 Plus Bronze ATX Power Supply

but swapped parts up to

X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFI

ryzen 2600

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 3200 8GB X 4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 Super GAMING OC 3X 8G windforce

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD

Corsair Hydro H100i Pro

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W, Fully Modular

I do have an XMP profile selected to boost the memory to 3200MHZ

Now the problem is occasionally like right now when moving the mouse around and even typing low CPU/Ram/GPU usage the mouse/audio/everything will just hang in place for half a second every couple of seconds. It does this stutter stepping. I can be just browsing the web or playing games load does not seem to be a factor. It also Blue screens a bit and will get a rash of these blue screens and I have logged a few of the more recent results, but they point to different things.

page fault in non paged area

reference by pointer 1 rebooting

attempted execute of non execute memory

page fault in non paged area

driver IRQL not less or equal amdppm

driver power state failure

unexpected store exception

pfn list corrup

driver verification detected violation

The thing is I have reimaged the PC after a few of these in the beginning to only have the same issues come back. I am fresh on all of my windows updates, I update my drivers as much as I can. I have run memory test and hard drive test both come back with good results. I did have some early issues with memory results but RMA's some memory but the issues still keep happening and I no longer get the errors. I'm at my wits end with windows, but I need it for work teams and office 365 are the core of my work function or i would fully switch to linux to see if I get the same issues over there. any suggestions?

:)

Stinkey Corpse, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's

1. frequent windows stuttering and windows BSOD's - Similar Threads - frequent stuttering BSOD's

2. Frequent BSOD's on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's on Windows 10.: Hello.I have been having of getting frequent BSOD's on my PC since this past week. I mostly use my computer for creative apps Adobe Suite, 3D, etc. and never had such a hard time with errors or problems. I have mentioned my PC Specs down below - CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3200...
  3. Windows 11 Frequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Frequent BSODs: Can someone help me make sense of this? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040922-10796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  4. Windows 11 Frequent BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Frequent BSODs: Can someone help me make sense of this? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22000.194 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\040922-10796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...
  5. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  6. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  7. Frequent BSOD's in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD's in Windows 10: In the past couple days I've been getting more frequent BSOD's. I have run Windows memory diagnostic tool in extended mode, and no error detected. I tried tracing the issue, and found it was after Windows 10 optional driver update at 6/13/2021, and i provided screenshot for...
  8. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD on Windows 10: I have been having frequent "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED", "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" and "UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION" errors. I have use BlueScreenView app and that showed me that the driver "ntoskrnl.exe" was the driver causing it so I tried surfing the internet to find...
  9. Windows 10 Frequent BSODS

Windows 10 Frequent BSODS: Hi, I am facing frequent BSODS in windows 10 from 2 months now. I am uploading 3 back to back bsods dmp files here. Kindly help me. dmp1 : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7kjj7worq0bpwc6dUUSPnHbv4?e=rDi0nf dmp2 : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7kjj7worq0cJwDlWFFtlUr7qI?e=lmBEbO dmp3 :...
  10. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10

Frequent BSOD on Windows 10: Hello, I have been experiencing frequent problems with blue screen of death since I purchased this PC a few months ago, with it now occurring on a daily basis. There appears to be no correlation between what programs I was running at the time and BSODs happening. The stop...