Windows 10: Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes

Discus and support Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I built a new PC recently and from day 1 I've been having the game crash at least once a day and yesterday Windows crashed together with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snoopsnoopsnoop, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes

Hi everyone,

I built a new PC recently and from day 1 I've been having the game crash at least once a day and yesterday Windows crashed together with the game for the first time. I found Blizzard support to be not too helpful so I am trying my luck here.

The crash is caused by the dreaded Error 132 Fatal Exception. The memory could not be "read".

Firstly here are the error report and system status files

Error log: https://pastebin.com/X5QcQuXh

MS Info: https://ctxt.io/2/AACgJgJdFw

DxDiag: https://pastebin.com/ZB5t0hh3

Windows crash report: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkQjwqeQFSt9vDCcEfj3t8FqMBuF?e=NAOFch

Here's a list of trouble shooting I have tried so far

• Resetting the game interface
    • Disabling in game overlays such as xbox
    • Rolling back the graphics driver
    • Reinstalling windows and all the drivers
    • Reseating the hardware
    • Ran multiple system diagnostics including memtest86, 3dMark, Prime95, BurninTest, OCCT7. I didn't run the tests for more than 3 hours but none of them returned any errors.

At this point I've exhausted all the troubleshooting method. Blizzard support did mention frequent graphics driver crash in the logs and the memory problem could hint a problem in the vRAM. Unfortunately the benchmark software hasn't confirmed a faulty hardware so I don't actually know which one I can ask for a replacement.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

David

:)

snoopsnoopsnoop, Feb 8, 2021
  2. SSS9 Win User

World of Warcraft Authenticator for Nokia 5800xpressmusic

Why Nokia doesn't have any Authenticator for the game World of Warcraft? in the future it's any possibility to make authenticator for World of Warcraft...why so hard to do that? it's a lot of money to spend or what?

SSS9, Feb 8, 2021
  3. NothingEU Win User
    BSOD when lauching world of warcraft, Video_Scheduler Internal Error

Blue screen of death with errror message : Video_scheduler Internal error. Have been speaking to blizzard regarding issue and went through all their steps, uninstalling graphics card, reinstalling wow, full reset of pc an windows. After this, I am still getting the error as I load World of Warcraft.

Doesn't happen on any other games, have made sure the game is on a fresh install, no addons or mods, totally vanilla, still crashing.

NothingEU, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Alexxx Win User

Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

Alexxx, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes

1. Frequent World of Warcraft Crashes - Similar Threads - Frequent World Warcraft

2. World of Warcraft WotLK boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft WotLK boost: Gamers can get help with their World of Warcraft playing and levelling up issues. A wonderful guide while playing World of Warcraft is provided here. ArmadaBoost provides the best World of Warcraft TBC boosting services to all the players at the best affordable rates. Visit...
  3. World of Warcraft WotLK boost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    World of Warcraft WotLK boost: Gamers can get help with their World of Warcraft playing and levelling up issues. A wonderful guide while playing World of Warcraft is provided here. ArmadaBoost provides the best World of Warcraft TBC boosting services to all the players at the best affordable rates. Visit...
  4. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  5. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft: Hello to you all who read this and offer to help. Let me start off by explaining I will post both links of the previous help I have received which will show you the many steps already taken several times over, hopefully to mark off a few steps from the list of issues that...
  6. Laptop crashing while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft: Hello, My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft WoW - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most interested...
  8. World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.: I've been having a lot of random game crashes, and now BSOD but only when playing world of warcraft. A lot of troubleshooting has been done already, uninstall+ re-install, removing "addons" etc. I have also done extended memory diagnostic tests repeatedly, sfc/scannow,...
  9. World of Warcraft windowed game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Warcraft windowed game play: What the hell is the matter with you **** at microsoft? You refused to support full screen for the latest release of World of Warcraft BFA and now our experience as gamers has to suffer. For YEARS windows has been forced down our throats ( I HATE windows 10 ) and now your...
  10. BSOD World of Warcraft

BSOD World of Warcraft: Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is different every time it seems, Mostly Memory Management. Also when it crashes sometimes it has trouble starting back up. But if I...