Windows 10: frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10]

Discus and support frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my notebook sometimes going to bluescreen when returning from standby. I analyzed the memory dump with windbg and get an error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sreved, Jul 13, 2018.

1. sreved Win User

frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10]

Hello,

my notebook sometimes going to bluescreen when returning from standby. I analyzed the memory dump with windbg and get an error message:

PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (14f)
    A system component failed to respond within the allocated time period,
    preventing the system from exiting connected standby.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000004, Client ID of the hung component.
    Arg2: 0000000000000002, A resiliency client failed to respond.
    Arg3: fffff80d2142be78, Pointer to the resiliency client (pdc!_PDC_RESILIENCY_CLIENT).
    Arg4: ffff89088cae7a60, Pointer to a pdc!PDC_14F_TRIAGE structure.

What are the next steps?

How can I find the component? (Arg1: 0000000000000004, Client ID of the hung component.)

:)

sreved, Jul 13, 2018
  2. muffle Win User

Tablet has bluescreens during night/standby

Should I do another system repair point after that and re-run the tool again? I don't think that the standby bluescreens are related to that. Also, how to make sure the driver is removed too?

muffle, Jul 13, 2018
  3. trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro is not working, returns Win10 opening desktop

I have been trying to profile my monitor with the idisplay pro I can go thru all the steps but when it actually starts profiling by showing the red full screen, the windows 10 screen returns and screws up the profile any suggestions on how to disable
    this startup? Thanks

OP - Win10 opening desktop returns

Tsuther102, Jul 13, 2018
  4. monkey Win User

Please detect return from standby (WM_POWERBROADCAST)

It'd be great if ATITool could reload the last active profile on a return from standby.

I underclock my card (X1800XT) during standard running (saves 20W of heat and noise) and overclock for 3D games.

Currently, the card resets to the BIOS defaults when coming out of standby. If ATITool could detect the Windows message WM_POWERBROADCAST and reload the last profile, I think it'd be excellent.

Kudos on all your work.

monkey, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

1. frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10] - Similar Threads - frequently Bluescreen returning

2. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  3. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  4. Bluescreen crashes frequent

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes frequent: Hi , computer has started to blue screen alot and its getting more frequent i have tried fixing it myself frmo other questions but cant. I have the bluescreen view crash reports. If anyone can understand this and tell me how to fix this i need it. This computer is for my...
  5. Computer bluescreens frequently

Computer bluescreens frequently: I keep on getting BSOD's with the following errors: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've tried troubleshooting the RAM modules with the built-in memory diagnostic tool, as I am unable to use mem-test I have no USB available, and it showed up as...
  6. Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens: Hi! My computer has been freezing and BSOD'ing a lot lately. It usually seems to happen when I have a video game + a stream open. When it blue screens it says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've checked and my Windows, BIOS, and drivers are all up to date. I ran a memory...
  7. Returning from standby problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning from standby problem: Other than M/S updates I have made no changes to my Desktop W10 PC - software or hardware. For approx 1 week, I have had the problem that if left for say an hour - the machine stays in standby. Previously a wiggle of the mouse or a dab on the spacebar brought it back to life....
  8. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  9. Frequent bluescreen

Frequent bluescreen: My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time. Here is my...
  10. Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby

Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby: Hello, I am little frustrated as my laptop crashes frequently when not in work. It runs well when I am doing any task, I mean when mouse and keyboards are in use. But if I keep my laptop open and there is no activity, immediately after sometime, it crashes and shows BSOD....