Windows 10: Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby

Discus and support Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am little frustrated as my laptop crashes frequently when not in work. It runs well when I am doing any task, I mean when mouse and keyboards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rakib, Feb 18, 2016.

1. rakib Win User

Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby

Hello,
    I am little frustrated as my laptop crashes frequently when not in work. It runs well when I am doing any task, I mean when mouse and keyboards are in use. But if I keep my laptop open and there is no activity, immediately after sometime, it crashes and shows BSOD. For each case of BSOD, the problems are different. I have analyzed the minidump file (Though I am not an expert, but tried) and each minidump files says different causes and lists different programs as affected, but I could not make a solution for it. Please, if any expert can analyze the dump files and tell me exactly what is causing the problems from the attached minidump files.

I am running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro on HP 14-r029tx laptop with 4th generation Intel Core-i3 processor, 4 GB DDR3 Ram and 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce 820M Gfx card.

:)

rakib, Feb 18, 2016

2. BSOD Occurring Frequently

I have an Acer Aspire V5 573P-9899

Here is the Driver View Text File:

Link not found

MaverickD'Souza, Feb 18, 2016
  3. BSOD Occurring Frequently

I have been having BSODs occur every few days and I don't know what the cause is. I have run a memtest and checked my hard drive. My laptop is an Acer Aspire V5-573P-9899 purchased from the Microsoft store around 2 years ago.

The link to the msinfo32 and the minidump files is:

Link not found

Thank you for the help

MaverickD'Souza, Feb 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Remove cracks and related software before we can proceed
    Code generators and such things are included as cracks.

Forum rules

5. rakib Win User
    Sorry, but I didn't understand. Can you please clarify me something more about which software you wanted me to remove and what type of crack I had provided. Thank you.

rakib, Feb 20, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    I hope this is enough
    Code: 127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com 127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com[/quote] I would like to add that if there is any other illegal stuff on your system I strongly recommend to remove them.
    The cracks alters the behaviour of the software what indirectly also alters the behaviour of the system what may cause instability what results in problems what makes it only difficult to troubleshoot, to prevent this you need to remove everything that is illegal.

7. rakib Win User
    Hello, I am a new user of this forum and as you asked me to remove the cracks from my PC, I removed those but mistakenly created another thread stating same problem with new files (Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby - Windows 10 Forums), which should not be done by me. May be posting same thread twice is against the rule of this forum. I am so sorry for that. Please reply to my new thread and please let me know if it is possible to delete this thread and how as I could not find any option to delete the previous thread. Thanks.

rakib, Feb 23, 2016
  8. rakib Win User

Thanks for removing the new thread. Here I have sent the newly created zip file for BSOD problems again. Hope it will help you to solve my problem.

rakib, Feb 23, 2016
  9. rakib Win User
    I have again faced BSOD system crash yesterday. Please help me. What can I do?

rakib, Feb 24, 2016
  10. axe0 New Member
    A suggestion, update to the newest version of Windows 10 and check after updating to Windows 10 10586 Windows Update for updates.
    Updating may solve several problems.

11. rakib Win User
    I haven't change anything nor updated windows, but for last few days no BSOD was occurring. Why, I don't know, but now my laptop is absolutely okay *Smile. Thanks everyone.

rakib, Feb 28, 2016
  12. axe0 New Member
    Please press windows key + r, enter winver and press enter.
    Please make a screenshot of the pop-up that shows and post it.

13. rakib Win User

Here is the screenshot from winver.....

Attachment 67127

But unfortunately again the previous problems are occurring. I am messed up with these bsod. The latest two minidump files are attached here. I can't find out which programs are creating the bsod or is it any hardware problem?

rakib, Feb 29, 2016
  14. axe0 New Member
    Visit Windows Update in the settings and update Windows.

Thema:

1. Frequently occuring BSOD in Windows 10 when Laptop is in standby - Similar Threads - Frequently occuring BSOD

2. Frequent BSOD when laptop is in sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD when laptop is in sleep: I believe the issue is related to Modern Standby, I can increase the rate at which the issue occurs by reducing time to sleep, and subsequent time to hibernate. I don't think the issue has occurred while the computer is unplugged. It manifests by being a "reboot" when I'm...
  3. Frequent BSOD when laptop is in sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD when laptop is in sleep: I believe the issue is related to Modern Standby, I can increase the rate at which the issue occurs by reducing time to sleep, and subsequent time to hibernate. I don't think the issue has occurred while the computer is unplugged. It manifests by being a "reboot" when I'm...
  4. Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe: I've been having frequent BSOD's when performing daily tasks on my computer, the main error codes are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My MEMORY.dmp is as...
  5. Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe

Frequent BSOD's occurring due to ntkrnlmp.exe: I've been having frequent BSOD's when performing daily tasks on my computer, the main error codes are SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. My MEMORY.dmp is as...
  6. Frequent BSODs on Windows laptop

Frequent BSODs on Windows laptop: I recently had frequent BSOD on my Windows system. These were mostly when on battery. So I started using always plugged in. But today, I got BSOD when on battery when running docker build . command inside WSL.These are some sceenshots of event viewer:What might have gone...
  7. BSOD occuring frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occuring frequently: I have been hitting a BSOD with this machine very often. I have checked the drivers but can't figure out what the problem is. This occurs after a fresh install using a different hard drive as well. Can you help me figure out what may be causing this? I have uploaded the...
  8. BSOD occurring more and more frequent

BSOD occurring more and more frequent: Good day, im trying to find out whats causing my BSOD when im using my pc but to no luck, i keep getting this irql_not_less_or_equal. then i tried to follow this link hoping to get some answers:...
  9. BSODs frequently occuring: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY,...

BSODs frequently occuring: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READ_ONLY_MEMORY,...: Hi, recently I've been encountering BSODs quite frequently, sometimes it may even occur every 12 hours. It happens when I'm playing hardware-demanding games but it more frequently happens when my PC is just idling or doing non hardware-demanding work. Can anyone identify the...
  10. frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10]

frequently Bluescreen when returning from Standby [WIN10]: Hello, my notebook sometimes going to bluescreen when returning from standby. I analyzed the memory dump with windbg and get an error message: PDC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT (14f) A system component failed to respond within the allocated time period, preventing the system from...