Windows 10: Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Discus and support Fresco Logic 3.0 USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RenéBravo Barrales, May 30, 2019.

1. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop

:)

RenéBravo Barrales, May 30, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Fresco Logic Unveils 2-port USB 3.0 Host Controller Chip

Fresco Logic, a global fabless semiconductor company that develops and markets USB 3.0 connectivity solutions unveils its FL1009 two-port USB 3.0 Host Controller with PCI Express Gen II interface. Like its predecessor FL1000 controller, FL1009 is based on Fresco Logic’s Patented GoXtream xHCI Accelerator Engine, which is capable of delivering unprecedented performance and is also optimized for low-power operation, while minimizing total system cost and design cycle time. Fresco Logic’s SuperSpeed USB Logo Certified GoXtream xHCI Host accelerator allows each USB port to sustain full bandwidth of USB 3.0 throughput and provides headroom to support next generation true 1080p high-definition video-streaming applications and UASP-enabled storage devices.

“The total worldwide market for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 is expected to reach over 1 billion units in 2013, the availability of USB 3.0 Host is essential to the successful deployment and broad market adoption of SuperSpeed USB” Said Brian O’Rourke, Principal Analyst at In-Stat “Fresco logic is at the forefront of USB 3.0, the introduction of Fresco Logic’ FL1000 last year and FL1009 now, makes them well positioned to help satisfy market demand.”

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB 72a_thm.jpg

The FL1009 supports xHCI Rev 1.0 specification, USB 3.0 Rev 1.0 specification and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. On the host-side interface, the FL1000 is compatible with all systems that implement PCI Express Gen II and Gen I specification. The FL1009 is driver compatible with previously announced FL1000 PCI Express to USB 3.0 Host Controller, customers can benefit greatly by leveraging design effort and launching multiple product platforms at the same time. Fresco Logic offers customers a complete reference design kits including a hardware evaluation board, reference design files, Microsoft WHQL certified xHCI host driver, manufacturing tools, and documentation to accelerate customers product deliveries.

“Following successful mass production of our first host controller FL1000 this year, Fresco Logic demonstrated excellent execution again by rolling out a new two-port USB 3.0 host controller chip, FL1009, to meet customer requirements for different market segments” said Bob McVay, CTO of Fresco Logic, “Customers will benefit greatly by targeting specific products for their application, and will achieve time-to market advantage with a solution that offers the best cost vs. performance ratio available.”

Fresco Logic will showcase the new FL1009 USB 3.0 host controller with unprecedented performance for data transfer at 2010 Taipei Computex; and also FL1000 one-Port USB 3.0 host controller in low power mobile application; In addition, Fresco Logic will demo a prototype high-performance digital video camera based on Fresco Logic’s USB 3.0 Device Controller, which streams uncompressed 1080p HD video to laptop PC using Fresco Logic Host Chip.

btarunr, May 30, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Fresco Logic Unveils 2-port USB 3.0 Host Controller Chip

Patented *Stick Out Tongue Fresco Logic 3.0 USB :p

GSquadron, May 30, 2019
  4. xxXX386 Win User

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor will not work after windows 10 update

Using: Laptop HP envy with windows 10 and fresco logic's usb3 to vga (FL2000) connected to external monitor

Latest drivers: v2.0.32038.0

I can see Fresco Logic VGA tray program running in the background in task manager. but its not appearing in the task tray bottom right.

I've looked in drivce manager, and the Fresco Logic VGA adapter is listed in devices.

It works fine on my Desktop PC with windows 7, but not on my windows 10 laptop,

I've tried older driver version VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe.

I've tried detecting a second monitor but nothing is detected.

What ever I try theres no signal going to the external monitor from FL2000.

Any ideas?

xxXX386, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

1. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB - Similar Threads - Fresco Logic USB

2. Is it safe downloading the Fresco logic driver off here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe downloading the Fresco logic driver off here?: Download Fresco Logic USB 3.0 Driver 3.6.8.0 64-bit for Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit softpedia.comI can't find the official download link....
  3. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  4. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  5. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  6. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  7. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fresco Logics USB 3 issue: I'm having problems with connecting the second monitor using the HDMI to USB 3 convertor. It seems that the PC Intel Graphic cardcannot recognize the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter...
  9. Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics: I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter. Screen 1 through PC HDMI port Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the...
  10. Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem: Hello there! I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a problem with it. When I attach the monitor to the computer via the adapter, the computer is able to recognise the monitor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. completing the fresco logic

3. fresco usb driver hdmi camcorder

4. v2.0.32038.0,
  5. fresco logic iddcx 1080p hdmi,
  6. fresco logic iddcx adapter usb to hdmi,
  7. VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe.,
  8. fresco fl2000 usb to hdmi,
  9. fresco logic fl2000 driver stoped working 2019,
  10. fresco logic vga tray usb 3.0 driver,
  11. fresco usb to vga driver,