Windows 10: Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Discus and support Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there! I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ASi6, Feb 7, 2019.

1. ASi6 Win User

Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Hello there!

I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a problem with it.

When I attach the monitor to the computer via the adapter, the computer is able to recognise the monitor (it appears in the display settings), but the monitor remains black. I already tried different HDMI cables, and also another monitor of the same model, but the problem stays. Does someone know how to fix this problem?

I use a Toshiba Satellite P50t-A-123 with Windows 10. The new monitor is an ASUS VS247HR.

Thank you very much.

:)

ASi6, Feb 7, 2019
  2. xxXX386 Win User

Fresco Logic Fl2000 USB 3.0 Video display adaptor will not work after windows 10 update

Using: Laptop HP envy with windows 10 and fresco logic's usb3 to vga (FL2000) connected to external monitor

Latest drivers: v2.0.32038.0

I can see Fresco Logic VGA tray program running in the background in task manager. but its not appearing in the task tray bottom right.

I've looked in drivce manager, and the Fresco Logic VGA adapter is listed in devices.

It works fine on my Desktop PC with windows 7, but not on my windows 10 laptop,

I've tried older driver version VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe.

I've tried detecting a second monitor but nothing is detected.

What ever I try theres no signal going to the external monitor from FL2000.

Any ideas?

xxXX386, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Fresco Logic xHCI(USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem after Windows 10 upgrade

My Bluetooth and USB devices were working fine on windows 7, after upgrade to Windows 10 they stopped detecting. On trouble shooting getting the message -Fresco Logic xHCI(USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem - Not fixed.

After the Windows 10 'K' series update they were working for few days and now abruptly stopped. Checked for updates, says system is up to date. Can you help.

Make- ASUS model - N73SV.

Issues found

Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub has a driver problemFresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub has a driver problem

There is a problem with the driver for Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Root Hub. The driver needs to be reinstalled. Not fixed Not Fixed

Reinstall device driver Completed

Problem with PnP devicesProblem with PnP devices

There are problems with some PnP devices. Windows will take additional steps to further troubleshoot these devices. Detected Detected

Shon C Sunny, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Innovant Win User

Fresco Logic USB3 issues - resolved

Good afternoon everyone,

I have been struggling with an issue for a few days that seems to have been resolved. Hope this is helpful for someone else. I have a Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 board running an i7 3900K 3.2Ghz CPU and DDR3 1333 RAM. Last week out of nowhere all my USB 3.0 onboard
    ports stopped working. USB 2.0 ports were fine. I have Fresco Logic FL1009 chipset for USB3 (built-in). The Windows 10 (x64) Device Manager showed a power state error and orange exclamation mark on the Fresco Logic controller (Code 10). I tried everything
    from loading other versions of the Fresco driver, loading the Microsoft out of the box Win10 USB3 driver, reflash the BIOS of the motherboard, load the motherboard default BIOS settings, enabling and disabling USB controllers in BIOS, remove all the USB drivers
    and let Windows reload everything. Nothing worked until this week. Since my board was purchased in 2012 and I happened to see the CR2032 CMOS battery onboard, my A.D.D kicked in and I decided to change it. During this process, I reset the CMOS and everything
    came back to normal. All my Fresco USB3 controllers were fine and my Oculus Rift was back in business. Hope this helps because I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out the issue. Cheers.

Innovant, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem - Similar Threads - Fresco Logic FL2000

2. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution: I have tried several times but the Fresco Logic USB to VGA Adapter is not working in 3.0 mode and the resolution i am getting on the second monitor is 800*600. Can anybody help here ?I tried to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it several times , but it didn't work...
  3. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  4. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  5. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  6. fresco logic fl2000 issue

fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  7. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black: Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it starts to flash black, I would really appreciate helpthank you...
  9. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black: Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it starts to flash black, I would really appreciate helpthank you...
  10. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresco logic fl2000 usb driver stopped working

2. VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe.

3. fresco logic usb 3.0 to hdmi

4. fresco logic usb3 to hdmi driver,
  5. usb3 0 to hdmi fl2000,
  6. fresco usb to hdmi sound,
  7. fesco logic fl2000 usb display adapter surface,
  8. fresco logic iddcx adapter problems,
  9. fresco logic FL200 USB display adapter ,
  10. VideoDriver_V2.0.30520.exe,
  11. fresco logic fl2000 usb display adapter,