Windows 10: Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

Discus and support Fresco Logics USB 3 issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having problems with connecting the second monitor using the HDMI to USB 3 convertor. It seems that the PC Intel Graphic cardcannot recognize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bloody.fce3, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

I'm having problems with connecting the second monitor using the HDMI to USB 3 convertor. It seems that the PC Intel Graphic cardcannot recognize the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter

:)

bloody.fce3, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Zaki_j Win User

Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

Hello Tai,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Fresco Logics USB 3 is not being detected.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

1. What’s the make and model of the PC?
    2. Does the Fresco Logics show up in device manager?

In many cases, connecting two or more monitors to your laptop is as simple as plugging them into a spare video output. Depending on the age of your laptop, however, the graphics chipset inside, there may
    be hardware limitations that prevent you from doing so.

I suggest you update the Latest drivers for Host controller.

Note : If your device connects a computer to a monitor or TV then you want our
    USB 3.0 to VGA/HDMI Driver and If your device adds USB ports to your computer then you want our
    USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver.

If you still have issues, please refer to the below given article.

I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions for

USB 3.0 Controller not working or disappears when devices are connected

Additional Information:

FL1xxx - USB3 Host Controller

Fresco Logic

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop

RenéBravo Barrales, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Hi Rene,

If the driver from the cards installation disc (if the card is/was an add-on) or if the driver from the Fresco site was downloaded and installed, completely uninstall all of those (these drivers are basically for Win 7/Vista/XP support) then restart the
    PC and let Windows update install the driver(s) that it likes.

The add-on cards (in my case an Inatech 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card installed in Feb. 2016) that use the Fresco Logic (FL1100) chipset were always plug-n-play with Windows 10 with the best results. (Those that mistakenly installed
    the old drivers had problems).

Or, if you are referring to (using) the FL2000 USB 3.0 Display device controller then also refer to the links below:

Fresco Logic

FL2000 Recommended USB 3.0 xHCI host

Fresco Logic

Hope this helps,

-Richard

RichardEiler, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

1. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue - Similar Threads - Fresco Logics USB

2. Is it safe downloading the Fresco logic driver off here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe downloading the Fresco logic driver off here?: Download Fresco Logic USB 3.0 Driver 3.6.8.0 64-bit for Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit softpedia.comI can't find the official download link....
  3. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  4. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  5. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  6. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresco logic fl2000 issue: i've recently bought a USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter, i installed the necessary driver but when i plug it to the USB 3.0 port it keeps disconnecting and connecting over and over, i tried plugging other devices to the same port and it works fine, then i tried to connect the adapter...
  7. fresco logic fl2000 issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics: I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter. Screen 1 through PC HDMI port Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the...
  9. Fresco Logic 3.0 USB

Fresco Logic 3.0 USB: Fresco Logic 3.0 USB Video Display adapter does not work properly with a ASUS Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresco-logic-30-usb/f29c0175-f0be-4b7d-8ae4-adb7f6688482
  10. Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem: Hello there! I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a problem with it. When I attach the monitor to the computer via the adapter, the computer is able to recognise the monitor...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresco diapear after sleep windows 10

2. fresco usb 3 desible after sleep

3. fresco usb 3.0 not detect

4. fresco logic usb 3.0 fl1100 windows 10 chipset driver,
  5. fresco logic iddcx adapter problems,
  6. fresco fl2000 usb to hdmi setup