Windows 10: Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

Discus and support Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft community, I have a huge problem with my new laptop. For the first day i was using it i experienced no problems at all. After windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErikR6, Jan 10, 2021.

1. ErikR6 Win User

Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

Hello microsoft community,

I have a huge problem with my new laptop. For the first day i was using it i experienced no problems at all. After windows update, when im starting up my laptop i get the message "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart" stop code: critical_process_died. For the last 3 days i have been trying to fix it with many different tutorials and so on. I have tried everything: system restoring i get error if im trying to restore to any of the saving points and i get a message "your drive must contain windows in order to restore, trying to fix it in the command promt and so on. Nothing. I am extremely frustrated as i bought this laptop about a week ago and now it seems to have no fix to my problem. I have no acces going to the store i bought my laptop from for about 2 months as im in military right now. Hope this community can help me!

:)

ErikR6, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Billie795 Win User

Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Jan 10, 2021
  3. shovenose Win User
    [FS][US]   Lenovo IdeaPad N585

Would you be interested in a Lenovo Ideapad P400? Or a Lenovo Ideapad V570? PM me *Smile Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working. :)

shovenose, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

1. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working. - Similar Threads - Fresh bought Lenovo

2. Lenovo ideapad 3 15 bitlocker wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad 3 15 bitlocker wont work: my brand new lenovo ideapad 3 won't let me use bitlocker nor will it let me download an app for my stylus from the website.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3-15-bitlocker-wont-work/ddeb7a69-beb4-47c0-9ac3-cf619ee6eb64
  3. Lenovo ideapad 3 15 bitlocker wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad 3 15 bitlocker wont work: my brand new lenovo ideapad 3 won't let me use bitlocker nor will it let me download an app for my stylus from the website.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3-15-bitlocker-wont-work/ddeb7a69-beb4-47c0-9ac3-cf619ee6eb64
  4. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  5. BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3

BSOD on Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3: I am getting BSOD on my laptop saying "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR". I have 2 graphics card on my laptop, so I updated the integrated graphics card driver but then i still got BSOD, I have not yet updated my main graphics card driver.I am attaching minidump filesMinidump -...
  6. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers: I had this laptop for about 6 months i installed new ram and ssd to it after that the laptop started to restart on its on then the next day it restarts . Now its keep restarting trying to repair its files but it keep shutting down once preparing to diagnoses infinitely. I...
  7. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers

Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers: I had this laptop for about 6 months i installed new ram and ssd to it after that the laptop started to restart on its on then the next day it restarts . Now its keep restarting trying to repair its files but it keep shutting down once preparing to diagnoses infinitely. I...
  8. Lenovo laptop ideapad gaming 3 can enter bios but not start

Lenovo laptop ideapad gaming 3 can enter bios but not start: Was playing Diablo 4 and the laptop black screen , restart the laptop , get in preparing repair and then frozen , restart f2 enter the bios , not work , still stuck in the Lenovo logo...
  9. Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh bought Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3 not working.: Hi microsoft community. I have a problem with my laptop. I bought lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and i could only use it for one day. After that, i use my laptop for 5 minutes and then i get the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs a restart". It happened after windows...
  10. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad 3 amd crash