Windows 10: fresh install 10 home

Discus and support fresh install 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by home_schooled, Oct 9, 2019.

1. fresh install 10 home

I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I give it a mobile number. When did this start and why?

Mark

:)

home_schooled, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 9, 2019
  4. fresh install 10 home

micropage7, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

fresh install 10 home

1. fresh install 10 home - Similar Threads - fresh install home

2. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  3. Fresh Install Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh Install Windows 11 Home: I have a new built PC that 100% meets the min req. 12th gen intel i7 3.5ghz with 32gb of Ram 2 terabytes of space. I used the media creation tool to make a bootable USB - after I enter my product key I get a generic message saying my PC doesn't meet the min. req when it...
  4. HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home: I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928 The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers. Unable to tell what they are for. Can you...
  5. Fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Windows 10: We are always encouraged to do a fresh install of Wondows 10 to avoid issues. I have just done a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am just at the place where it says to setup an account. I am doing the install for a friend and while I know her email address i do not know her...
  6. Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Install Windows 10: Is it really required for me to create a new standard account that lack's admin priv after installing windows? submitted by /u/ntr0v3rt_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ie3h97/fresh_install_windows_10/
  7. Fresh install of Win 10

Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro without fresh install

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro without fresh install: I have been trying to upgrade my machine from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro but nothing seems to work. I have the default Windows 10 Pro product key provided to me by a Microsoft support representative. I have also attempted with a couple other valid Windows 10 enterprise...
  9. fresh windows 10 install

fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...
  10. Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home

Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home: Hello, Just got a new Lenovo laptop with Win-10 Home to replace my older Win-7Pro laptop. This laptop has a whole bunch of junk software that Lenovo has installed. I was wondering what the best way is: - backup the system so in case I need to, I can reset to...