Windows 10: fresh install 10 home

Discus and support fresh install 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by home_schooled, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 PM.

1. fresh install 10 home

I'm trying to install win 10 as a fresh install. I do not have any other phone than an old school landline. The install will not continue until I give it a mobile number. When did this start and why?

Mark

:)

home_schooled, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:27 PM
  2. Delta6326 Win User
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 9, 2019 at 10:34 PM
  4. fresh install 10 home

Thema:

fresh install 10 home

1. fresh install 10 home - Similar Threads - fresh install home

2. FRESH INSTALL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FRESH INSTALL: I just purchased new cpu and motherboard, did a fresh install and now its saying I need to activate it. my windows 10 pro should activate automatically with a digital liscence connected to my account. I go to troubleshoot, select I just recently installed new hardware then it...
  3. fresh installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh installation: i want to do a fresh start on my pc but im scared of losing my activation key when i do the new install... i have a digital license . can someone help me out with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-installation/6c7031ac-b174-4a0d-82f7-ed9b57bfbf96
  4. Fresh install

Fresh install: If I do a fresh install within windows what will I loose? 113686
  5. Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh Install: I haven't seen this information posted anywhere in the Microsoft site or here ~ Once Windows 10 is released to the general public - can I skip the upgrade (I've never had much luck, and it seems to gunk up my system with needless old files) - and do a fresh install using...
  6. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: I have Windows 8.1 it came with my Alienware Laptop. I have recently installed Windows 10 TP accidentally overwriting my install of Windows 8.1. (I have all my personal files saved to other drives connected to the laptop so fresh installs mean nothing is lost). After...
  7. to fresh install

to fresh install: Hi everybody, hope everyone is OK. Today I have a question about transferring my ms account to a new HP laptop. The current laptop, also an HP came with windows 8 oem. Then I got the free upgade to windows 8.1. Finally I opted in for the free upgrade to windows 10. At this...
  8. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: Hello, I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Home. I opted to delete everything (save nothing) to try to get a totally clean install. Overall, I'd say it worked fine. A couple of questions though... For some reason, it looks like the install process saved a copy of my old...
  9. Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home

Fresh install on new laptop w/Win10-Home: Hello, Just got a new Lenovo laptop with Win-10 Home to replace my older Win-7Pro laptop. This laptop has a whole bunch of junk software that Lenovo has installed. I was wondering what the best way is: - backup the system so in case I need to, I can reset to...
  10. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: Is it possible to install Windows 10 so when you boot it up the person can register with their credentials? I'm thinking it's just a normal install but wasn't sure if there was anything special? Thanks 89440