Windows 10: Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ????

Discus and support Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ???? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Ok So Im Going all in Fresh install But can any one tell me a Fast Method of erasing the HDD ? Thank you 116246 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by MadPaxx, Aug 19, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ????

Ok So Im Going all in

Fresh install

But can any one tell me a Fast Method of erasing the HDD ?

Thank you

:)

MadPaxx, Aug 19, 2018
  2. RandelA Win User

Windows 7 Ultimate - fresh install problem

I tried what you said, switch to IDE then fresh install, then if that doesnt work, switch to AHCI then fresh install. Neither worked. So I am going to try hirens boot cd. Where exactly can I get a copy? I am just going to boot the cd and then erase the hdd right?

Edit: I bought a new hdd, same results. Does that mean the new one also needs erasing from hirens? Take note it is a new hdd, never been used til now.

RandelA, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Johankaan Win User

unlock hdd

Johankaan, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Fresh Install any recommendation for Fast HDD Erase ???? - Similar Threads - Fresh Install recommendation

2. Fresh install on new hdd.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install on new hdd.: power went down on my old laptop with new hdd while in middle of windows10 install, tried to start install after sorting out power supply but it gets to second window and get message about restart and system exception not handled. What can i do to rectify the problem?...
  3. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  4. pls recommend some fast copy software

in Windows 10 Support
    pls recommend some fast copy software: windows builtin copy software is too slow for large data copy pls recommend some free fast copy software 159587
  5. Fresh Windows 10 install on new HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Windows 10 install on new HDD: Hi folks, I recently starting receiving a HDD error when booting suggesting my hard drive was due to fail. Trying to be proactive I purchased and installed a new HDD with more storage than original. Initially my goal was to clone the source drive to the new HDD using...
  6. Recommend a fast file transfer app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommend a fast file transfer app?: Recommend a fast file transfer app? 111815
  7. fresh install with new HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fresh install with new HDD: I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 then did a clean install..... need ed to change the laptop HDD will I be able to do a clean install and achieve activation or is there a procedure to follow thanks 37080
  8. Please recommend an external HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please recommend an external HDD: Hello. I am interested in an external hard drive primarily for storing disk images and thats about it pretty much. I hardly use the space on my main OS drive. Im looking for something reliable. Any idea? Thanks! if it helps, my PC is windows 10 64bit with 3 or 4 USB 3.0...
  9. Recommend a FAST vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recommend a FAST vpn: I use a VPN service, but it's slow. My home internet runs at 100 Mbps up and down (google fiber), but the VPN limits me to just a few Mbps. Ok ... what can you expect for such a low price? I'm willing to spend more, but I don't know of a service that provide truly fast...
  10. Is it recommended to fresh install Windows 10 for a new SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it recommended to fresh install Windows 10 for a new SSD?: Hi so for Christmas I had gotten a Crucial 525GB SSD drive and I'm happy about it. But I heard somewhere that its recommend to Install windows freshly on a new SSD rather than transfer your old info to it. Should I just install Windows 10 on my new SSD since I don't have too...