Windows 10: Fresh install loop

Discus and support Fresh install loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im curently stuck in a fresh install loop. Unplugged all harddrives that im not using and even changed to boot order to the correct drive and it states... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by samfeeney, Jan 15, 2021.

1. samfeeney Win User

Fresh install loop

Im curently stuck in a fresh install loop. Unplugged all harddrives that im not using and even changed to boot order to the correct drive and it states

rebot or select a proper boot device

:)

samfeeney, Jan 15, 2021

2. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, Jan 15, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Fresh install loop

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Fresh install loop

1. Fresh install loop - Similar Threads - Fresh install loop

2. Automatic Repair Loop, Fresh Install Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic Repair Loop, Fresh Install Broken: Windows 11 machine. Following a windows update 2 days ago 9/15/23 computer is stuck in "preparing automatic repair" after BIOS, freezes as soon as it tries to load. It then restarts, boots and freezes after BIOS, but with only a frozen loading circle instead of the text....
  3. Automatic Repair Loop, Fresh Install Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic Repair Loop, Fresh Install Broken: Windows 11 machine. Following a windows update 2 days ago 9/15/23 computer is stuck in "preparing automatic repair" after BIOS, freezes as soon as it tries to load. It then restarts, boots and freezes after BIOS, but with only a frozen loading circle instead of the text....
  4. Problem with windows 10 fresh install, constant looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 fresh install, constant looping: Hi, one of my 2 SSDs has recently stopped working, and Ive tried installing windows from a USB to my other SSD. Ive gone through the setup and I get to the screen saying, Lets start with region, is this correct after clicking yes or even moving my mouse sometimes, my pc...
  5. Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping

Fresh Install of Windows 10 keeps looping: I just built a brand new pc and i'm trying to install windows 10 from Microsoft's Windows 10 Home USB to no avail. I must preface this by acknowledging that I am a PC building novice and so i'm going off instructions on the internet. CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Radeon RX500 XT...
  6. Boot Loop Even After A Fresh Install

Boot Loop Even After A Fresh Install: Hi Authority, I have been caught up with a bootloop issue since 21st Aug 2020 and haven't been able to solve it yet. I've reached out to the customer support, which was of no help as none of them could help me out rather than just saying "no worries we are there to help...
  7. Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.

Windows 10 Fresh install stuck on loop.: I've built a new pc, but cannot install windows 10 on it. I donwloaded the creation tool and installed it on a USB. When i turn the new pc on, and it goes to the installation, it shows a black secreen with the blue windows logo on the upper center, then the loop icon does...
  8. Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %

Fresh Installation of Windows 10 stuck loop at 64 %: Hi, I have an HP laptop 17-bs008ca with Windows 10 Home 64 B Everything was perfect till an update screwed everything. I couldn't reach my desktop after that. I was able to fix the problem finding "my desktop" but still there were many issues. I decided to save all my...
  9. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  10. Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install

Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install: I'm unable to get windows to install properly properly and have spent the around 20 hours in total trying to troubleshoot it the last 2 days. It started with a failed overclock attempt, and reseting uefi to default settings. When I booted up again the start menu didn't...