Windows 10: Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

Discus and support Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed the November 2019 update, aka 1909. Everything was going smoothly, until this morning, when I logged in and played a game. I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GuyInDogSuit, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

I just installed the November 2019 update, aka 1909. Everything was going smoothly, until this morning, when I logged in and played a game. I noticed the game briefly stuttered during a scene which normally plays smoothly. When I exited the game, I noticed the system overall was a bit sluggish, and some actions, such as clicking the Start Menu button, experienced a bit of lag before executing. A few times the system stuttered again, and I heard a couple beeps from the speakers. I have everything up-to-date and no viruses or the like, so my only thought is that maybe the update itself is to blame? Any suggestions? How would I go about getting diagnostics/logs to find out? I attached my DxDiag file, and from what I can see there's issues with Windows Defender, OneDrive, and Final Fantasy XIV.

DxDiag20191115.txt

:)

GuyInDogSuit, Nov 15, 2019
  2. DanielYQ Win User

Mouse Beeping and Lagging

My mouse is doing a random beep sound when I move it.

And it often lags.

I really need help, I cannot work with a bad mouse.

Thanks,

Daniel

DanielYQ, Nov 15, 2019
  3. arjfca Win User
    looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Nov 15, 2019
  4. xoffla Win User

Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

Touchpad/Mouse lag and audio beep

I just switch from windows 8.1 to 10 and now I get the audio "beep" when I am using my touchpad. When the mouse moves and it lags an audio beep sounds. Turning off the audio stops the sound and when playing a video, the audio from the video is not affected. Was not happening when I was on Windows 8.1. Thanks for any help

xoffla, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

1. Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds - Similar Threads - Fresh install 1909

2. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  3. pc lags and sound stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc lags and sound stuttering: HelloSo i bought a PC in august of 2022, its a very high end gaming pc, great spec, rtx 3080, i7-1200f, 16gb ddr5 ram. Its amazing but i have a huge problem that i cant ssem to fix. Everytime i start my pc and start playing a game the audio stutters, like i get a a static...
  4. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  5. Frequent beeping and stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent beeping and stuttering: Good day to the community! I have a two year old PC that is out of warranty and started having issues freezing intermittently - everything is stuck for a second or two which is accompanied by an "error beep". This doesn't seem to be load-related - it will get stuck even when...
  6. Input lag, sound and video stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input lag, sound and video stuttering: Hello all, Since the windows update a few days ago, i have terrible input lag, audio and video stuttering when im using any game/app. Anyone know a fix?...
  7. Sound stutter and mouse lag

Sound stutter and mouse lag: I've had the same build with windows 10 for months, no issues until a few weeks ago where my audio started stuttering. This is the most obvious symptom, but when it happens, any video I might be playing also lags, and the mouse movement lags as well. It happens a few times an...
  8. Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound

Random Mouse lagging And beeping sound: Random mouse beeps and lag randomly happen whatever I am doing on my PC, especially when clicking fast, not my mouse as issue happens whatever mouse I seem to use. Started happening a couple months ago. Specs: Omen Laptop GTX 1060 6GB I5 8GB DDR4...
  9. windows 10 sound stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 sound stuttering/lag: i recently bought a new computer to replace my older rig. It was running smoothly until a week ago after i updated windows 10 to the DEC update. I now have a sound and stuttering issue that i have not be able to resolve. This occurs with USB sound devices and has serious...
  10. Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon)

Random sound stuttering and lags.(LatencyMoon): Hello, i have the problem that my pc starts randomly getting sound stuttering and lags,thats happen always after some minutes or hours.My System is new and i did many gpu cpu,HDD and other checks,everything is fine.My driver are on point but i dont know what to do.I did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 mouse lag

2. after fresh windows 10 install laptop beep randomly

3. windows 1909 notable lag

4. 1909 lag