Windows 10: Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows.

Discus and support Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So when I installed windows through a USB from using the "Windows 10 Installation Media"https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WindowsUser_808, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows.

So when I installed windows through a USB from using the "Windows 10 Installation Media"https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20, I used the installer for my new SSD I just got for building my first computer and it worked perfectly-besides the download. I tried reinstalling it and using "DISKPART" in command prompt for formating the SSD from GPT to MRB, but it still didn't work after that. Why can't I access windows?

:)

WindowsUser_808, Feb 26, 2021
  2. more123 Win User

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 26, 2021
  4. scevism Win User

Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows.

windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows. :mad:

scevism, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows.

1. Fresh install of windows 10 and when restarted, it won't boot into windows. - Similar Threads - Fresh install restarted

2. Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10: have an Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM and I can't get it to boot correctly from a new SSD with a fresh installation of Windows 10 for the life of me. The laptop originally came with a 1TB HDD which I still have and still works but naturally, I wanted a more responsive experience...
  3. Fresh windows 10 install not booting

Fresh windows 10 install not booting: Hello. I have just recently upgraded the core hardware of my computer. in so doing I prepared to have a fresh install running windows 10 as opposed to windows 7 which I had been using previously. I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO and made a recovery partition on my storage...
  4. Windows 10 booted as if fresh install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 booted as if fresh install: Hello guys, this is the first time I have encountered something like this. I start my PC this morning and it boots as if it was a fresh install or as if a new user was created default everything settings, wallpaper and etc. I did not perform a fresh install recently except...
  5. Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try, But will Boot When Restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Won't Boot on First Try, But will Boot When Restarted: Every time I try to boot up my Dell LapTop it will not boot on the first attempt. It gets stuck at the windows 10 boot screen with the hard drive light on solid > indefinitely. This started about 4 months ago, after an update . . . If I press and hold the the On/Off...
  6. Fresh Install of Windows 10 Crashes and Won't Boot if Connected to Internet

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Crashes and Won't Boot if Connected to Internet: My computer has been offline for a while as I was waiting for a new replacement motherboard. If I connect the Ethernet during the windows install, it crashes before it's able to finish up completely. When I install with no internet, it finishes up fine and I am able to use...
  7. Windows 10 won't boot after fresh installation on Asus Vivobook F510UA

Windows 10 won't boot after fresh installation on Asus Vivobook F510UA: I feel like I am running out of options here. I have an Asus Vivobook F510UA-AH51 with a newly installed Crucial M.2 SATA model MX500 (CT250MX500SSD4). I removed the originally installed SATA hard drive and am only running the installation with a single stick of RAM (the...
  8. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 2 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older.The same things happened. Any idea what may happening ? I'm really frustrated with this!...
  9. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 5-6 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. They seem to be focused probably on the graphics card drivers....I think. My VGA is an Asus ATI FX480 8Gb card. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older, clean...
  10. Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't boot - fresh install: Hello, On Sunday, I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my Dell Precision T5810 (1Tb SSD main disk and 1Tb HDD secondary disk). I had some problems afterwards, as it sometimes said it couldn't find a partition table. After a while, this seemed to settle down, and I was able to...