Windows 10: fresh install of windows 10 has Errors

Discus and support fresh install of windows 10 has Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After having a few error with the last install and system lockups and crashing I reinstalled windows 10 fresh start downloading files from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dsg257, Mar 6, 2021.

1. dsg257 Win User

fresh install of windows 10 has Errors

After having a few error with the last install and system lockups and crashing I reinstalled windows 10 fresh start downloading files from the internet. some of the warnings are still there tried all the solutions mentioned on here Dated From 2016/7

I have 4 with error 2 of each

FIRST ONE

The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}
    and APPID
    {316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}
    to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID S-1-5-19 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

SECOND ONE

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}

and APPID

{4839DDB7-58C2-48F5-8283-E1D1807D0D7D}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID S-1-5-19 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

From what I have been reading these errors have been occurring since 2016

Why are they occurring and how do i fix them properly, are they going to cause problems with other software when installed

:)

dsg257, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 6, 2021
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 installing progs

Fresh installs do it too, in fact i have had the same bs happen. Might be suggested apps which you can turn off.

AsRock, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

1. fresh install of windows 10 has Errors - Similar Threads - fresh install has

2. PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING 0x800f0984 error with fresh installation of Windows 10 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING 0x800f0984 error with fresh installation of Windows 10 -...: Hello! Did a fresh installation just the other day of Windows 10 22H2 x64 with ISO created by Media Creation Toolkit and allowed it an internet connection to download any needed updates along the way.During OOBE, I chose not to create or use a Microsoft Account and instead...
  3. PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING 0x800f0984 error with fresh installation of Windows 10 -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PSFX_E_MATCHING_BINARY_MISSING 0x800f0984 error with fresh installation of Windows 10 -...: Hello! Did a fresh installation just the other day of Windows 10 22H2 x64 with ISO created by Media Creation Toolkit and allowed it an internet connection to download any needed updates along the way.During OOBE, I chose not to create or use a Microsoft Account and instead...
  4. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it: I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a laptop Asus x502c.After the install from the flash drive rebooted the pc i keep getting bsod with that error....
  5. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it: I just installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on a laptop Asus x502c.After the install from the flash drive rebooted the pc i keep getting bsod with that error....
  6. Windows 10 error 0xc000021a after freshly installing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Error installing fresh windows 10 on new HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error installing fresh windows 10 on new HDD: Hello, I replaced the harddrive in my laptop with a new 1TB seagate HDD. I used the microsoft windows installer to create a usb with a windows 10 image. When I try to boot it up on my HP laptop, the HP logo appears then my laptop shuts down and cycles through several times...
  8. fresh installed windows error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed windows error: I just installed windows 1803 from usb and now sfc scan has errors and could not be fixed why so much problems with fresh installed copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-installed-windows-error/18ff5733-e7fc-4724-84e2-7c9fdaba3cdd
  9. Windows 10 fresh install error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 fresh install error: Hi, I have a Lenovo Y40-70 laptop. It had a hybrid hard drive which became so slow it was unusable. I decided to put an SSD to speed it up. I bought a 500gb Samsung Evo 860 and installed it. I'm trying to put windows 10 on it. The copy of Windows Home 64 bit that I got is on...
  10. Cortana has no voice, fresh install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana has no voice, fresh install.: Just installed Windows 10 on my new SSD and everything is great except Cortana has no voice, she respond to "hey Cortana" and when she does I hear the "Whom" sound to indicate it's running. But when she's supposed to actually speak nothing happens. The Volume indicators...