Windows 10: Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop

Discus and support Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Trying to install windows 10 onto blank m.2 ssd in hp laptop. I have removed the original hdd for the install and it has been formated. The bios is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DrewHolland1, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop

Trying to install windows 10 onto blank m.2 ssd in hp laptop. I have removed the original hdd for the install and it has been formated. The bios is the insydeh20 bios so the settings are not the same as other bios systems and does not have as much adjustability. I am getting an error when I try to save to the ssd saying I can install to gtp but I cannot use command prompt to run disk part because it cannot recognize disk as a command. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

DrewHolland1, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Apr 9, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Apr 9, 2021
  4. rk3066 Win User

Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop

1. Fresh install of windows 10 on hp laptop - Similar Threads - Fresh install laptop

2. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...: I’ve put in a new SSD on a HP Mini 5102 and was able to boot Windows 10 on a USB.I’ve completed the steps such as, choosing what version of Windows I’ve choose Windows 10 Home creating the user and password, getting online, choosing the privacy stuff, but when I reach the end...
  3. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...: I’ve put in a new SSD on a HP Mini 5102 and was able to boot Windows 10 on a USB.I’ve completed the steps such as, choosing what version of Windows I’ve choose Windows 10 Home creating the user and password, getting online, choosing the privacy stuff, but when I reach the end...
  4. Installing a Fresh Install of Windows 10 on HP Mini but not getting to the Desktop...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home: I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928 The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers. Unable to tell what they are for. Can you...
  6. Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10

Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10: have an Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM and I can't get it to boot correctly from a new SSD with a fresh installation of Windows 10 for the life of me. The laptop originally came with a 1TB HDD which I still have and still works but naturally, I wanted a more responsive experience...
  7. BSoD on new laptop with fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD on new laptop with fresh install of windows 10: As the subject suggests, I have a new Acer laptop which I set up with a fresh install of windows 10 using the media creation tool and USB. Ever since I have had BSoD, particularly when the laptop wakes from sleep mode. Any analysis of the minidump files I have would be...
  8. HP laptop keeps embedding some hp thing into fresh install.

HP laptop keeps embedding some hp thing into fresh install.: I've been having problems with an hp laptop (unsure of model) of it not booting into windows, so i decided to do a fresh reinstall. After deleting and formatting all partitions in the installer and installing windows, somehow the boot logo is hp instead of windows 10 logo,...
  9. HP Laptop Windows 10 install

HP Laptop Windows 10 install: I have a HP 15 I purchased in January. It came pre installed with Windows 10 from HP. I want to do a clean install. Can I use the media creation tool and make the media to install? My desktop from 2010 I used that tool and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But does the...
  10. Laptop + Windows 10 Fresh Install + Partitions

Laptop + Windows 10 Fresh Install + Partitions: I have suspicions of issues on my daughters ASUS laptop. It has had some viruses recently and tbh I am just not comfortable with her using it now until I can wipe it and start it all afresh. I upgraded (the free update) from windows 8 to windows 10. Just so everything...