Windows 10: Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I...

Discus and support Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just bought a downloadable copy of Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft. I do not have a license key code as I upgraded long ago from Windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by greywolf#vcn.com, May 2, 2020.

1. Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I...

I just bought a downloadable copy of Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft.

I do not have a license key code as I upgraded long ago from Windows 7 Pro.

I am installing it on an ASUS CM1855 computer with an M5A97 EVO motherboard. It is about 8 years old but, having a 3.3Ghz CPU, it still does the job.

There is nothing wrong with the hardware, and Linux runs fine from another Hard drive.

Microsoft tells me I have a 'digital license' that I was given because of my previous upgrading from Windows 7 Pro about 7 years ago.

After I did an in place upgrade to Win 10 Pro, I noticed that my event viewer was suddenly full of administrative errors. as well as thousands of errors in all the other sections of event viewer.

So I did a complete fresh install of Windows 10 Pro By using Microsoft's 'MediaCreationTool1909.exe' to create my installation media. Then I deleted ALL the existing partitions of Drive C: and repartitioned it for the install, and then I then let the Windows 10 Installer do its thing.

After Windows 10 Pro was finished installing itself, many of my previous desktop settings like color, and themes, were back again. I did not expect that.

Unfortunately, all of the administrative errors were again being generated in event viewer as they were also back.

The fresh install of Windows 10 Pro did NOT fix anything!

This can only be happening because Microsoft is storing my settings, or something else in the cloud.

So Microsoft, just how do I install a CLEAN copy of the 'Windows 10 Pro' that I just paid $99 for?

I want to put it onto the same PC, but I want to install it without WITTHOUT all of my previous customizations following me around. How do I do this?

:)

greywolf#vcn.com, May 2, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 2, 2020
  3. Fresh USB Windows 10 Install - Failing

I am trying to install a fresh copy (reformatted the hard disk) of windows 10 using a USB

• Created an installation media on a USB flash drive (Win 10 pro) from this page Download Windows 10
    • Changed the boot order on the other PC so that it boots using USB
    • Selected custom install
    • Installing Windows goes through the following steps successfully: Copying Windows Files, Getting Files ready for installation, Installing features, Installing updates and before the last step (Finishing up), it restarts
    • Then it goes back to the start of the installation steps

I am stuck and have read numerous posts but don't know what to do to install a fresh copy of Win 10.

deepakkaushik, May 2, 2020
  4. Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I...

1. Fresh install of Windows 10 pro did not alleviate the thousands of administrative errors I... - Similar Threads - Fresh install pro

2. Want to install a fresh Windows 11 pro or Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to install a fresh Windows 11 pro or Windows 10 pro: I just built my first custom gaming PC, now i need an OS:a I purchased a legitimate MS windows 11 pro DVD with key from computer store, but i do not have a dvd player to install it - can i download the latest version of windows 11 pro from MS store and use the DVD product key...
  3. Want to install a fresh Windows 11 pro or Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to install a fresh Windows 11 pro or Windows 10 pro: I just built my first custom gaming PC, now i need an OS:a I purchased a legitimate MS windows 11 pro DVD with key from computer store, but i do not have a dvd player to install it - can i download the latest version of windows 11 pro from MS store and use the DVD product key...
  4. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10: I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10. I've been running 1909, and trying repeatedly to upgrade to 2004 and 20H2, and unfortunately failing. So, I decided to try...
  5. fresh installed did not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fresh installed did not work: fresh install i can not access my shares at all several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single troubleshooting technique possible at this without any luck at all it is the workstation service after a fresh reinstall my workstation...
  6. i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !: hello I just did fresh install of windows on my laptop hp omen witch came with win 10 pro , after the fresh install I found that its windows 10 home !! so I went to setting > update and security > activation > and to the store , I pressed on the install win 10 pro and...
  7. Fresh Install of windows 10 Pro - Windows updates Error 0x800f0982

Fresh Install of windows 10 Pro - Windows updates Error 0x800f0982: I have just moved over from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Pro and I am trying to get it to download and install the Cumulative updates. I have gone through and tried to manual install the following but none of them seem to wait to go on. kb4552152 All Ready install kb4550945 The...
  8. Windows 10 fresh install error

Windows 10 fresh install error: Hi, I have a Lenovo Y40-70 laptop. It had a hybrid hard drive which became so slow it was unusable. I decided to put an SSD to speed it up. I bought a 500gb Samsung Evo 860 and installed it. I'm trying to put windows 10 on it. The copy of Windows Home 64 bit that I got is on...
  9. Did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new SSD, no activation

Did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new SSD, no activation: I upgraded from Windows 7 to 8, and I no longer have the key for 7. From Windows 8.1 I upgraded to 10. Recently got an SSD, wanted to do a fresh install on it. Used media creation tool to make a USB copy. Booted from USB, formatted old hard drive, and loaded Windows onto new...
  10. Fresh Install of Windows 10 Pro

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Pro: I received my free upgrade to Windows 10 Home from Windows 8.1. I am highly considering purchasing an upgrade key for Windows 10 Pro for $99. My question is: If I were do perform that upgrade, and later on in the future I have to reinstall a fresh copy of Windows, will I be...