Windows 10: Fresh install of Windows 11

Discus and support Fresh install of Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeffrey108, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Fresh install of Windows 11

I just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. My computer under Windows 10 was frequently blue screening. I soon started having issues with my game Warzone which made it unplayable. I've got the latest Nvidia graphics driver installed and I tried playing will all kinds of settings in the game to no avail. I want to do a clean install of Windows 11 on my computer to see if this fixes the problem. The reset pc option in settings does not work. I created the installation media using the tool from Microsoft's website. If I do a clean reinstall of Windows, erasing everything, will

:)

Jeffrey108, Feb 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 23, 2022
  4. more123 Win User

Fresh install of Windows 11

Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

Fresh install of Windows 11

1. Fresh install of Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Fresh install

2. Most fonts in web browsers are bolded/pixelated on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most fonts in web browsers are bolded/pixelated on fresh windows installation: I've recently reset my pc and upgraded to Windows 11. Now most of the fonts I can look at are really thick and hurt my eyes.This is what it looks like to me: https://prnt.sc/ncLbMpnlWHavThis is what it looks like on my w11 laptop, or how I'd want it to look:...
  3. Most fonts in web browsers are bolded/pixelated on fresh windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most fonts in web browsers are bolded/pixelated on fresh windows installation: I've recently reset my pc and upgraded to Windows 11. Now most of the fonts I can look at are really thick and hurt my eyes.This is what it looks like to me: https://prnt.sc/ncLbMpnlWHavThis is what it looks like on my w11 laptop, or how I'd want it to look:...
  4. Fresh windows install on new ssd boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh windows install on new ssd boots to black screen: I recently bought a new ssd to replace my hdd that I've been using for years. I did a clean install of windows which went perfectly well, completed and even restarted itself. After that first restart, I opened file Explorer to start moving files over from the old hdd to the...
  5. Fresh windows install on new ssd boots to black screen

Fresh windows install on new ssd boots to black screen: I recently bought a new ssd to replace my hdd that I've been using for years. I did a clean install of windows which went perfectly well, completed and even restarted itself. After that first restart, I opened file Explorer to start moving files over from the old hdd to the...
  6. Fresh windows install on new ssd boots to black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart: Hi All!I encountered an issue with freshly installed Windows 11 on brand new computer.System boots up without any problem. I login with my pin number and if I click on Start menu it pop up normally. I can open file explorer, but if I click on any drive cursor turns to busy...
  8. Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart

Freshly installed Windows 11 desktop freeze after first restart: Hi All!I encountered an issue with freshly installed Windows 11 on brand new computer.System boots up without any problem. I login with my pin number and if I click on Start menu it pop up normally. I can open file explorer, but if I click on any drive cursor turns to busy...
  9. Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSOD: Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSODplease check my attached minidump... I'm going crazy this is happening for a week from...
  10. Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSOD

Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSOD: Need Help Fresh Install Windows 11 multiple random BSODplease check my attached minidump... I'm going crazy this is happening for a week from...