Windows 10: Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank

Discus and support Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled windows with the built in tool, now my activation screen is blank and I have no clue where I would even get my code once I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BlakeMenzies1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank

I recently reinstalled windows with the built in tool, now my activation screen is blank and I have no clue where I would even get my code once I can access that.

:)

BlakeMenzies1, Feb 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2019
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Feb 4, 2019
  4. TRWOV Win User

Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank

Guide: use Pre-activated Windows 7 OEM License on fresh installation

I don't get the point of this. I have a lenovo laptop and I just made a fresh install of Windows over it and it was activated. It didn't even ask for a serial. Isn't that the same for every other laptop with SLIC? *Confused Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank :confused:

I have an older L412 on which I installed a fresh copy of W7 and I just used the serial on the sticker to install too. No crapware to deal with.

TRWOV, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank

1. Fresh install of windows and my activation screen is blank - Similar Threads - Fresh install activation

2. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  3. Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security Blank Screen after Fresh Install: I've been encountering this problem where Windows Security only shows a blank screen, so I decided to reinstall Windows, even to the point where I chose the "Clean the Drive" Option.However, even after multiple resets and Windows reinstalls even through Windows ISO, I still...
  4. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti: I've been having issues with Windows loading up and getting a blank screen when Windows loads. Its been gong on for weeks on my Pc. But it works using the hdmi connection on my motherboard. But not my MSI gaming X 1660ti using the same connection. Everything worked well...
  5. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti: I've been having issues with Windows loading up and getting a blank screen when Windows loads. Its been gong on for weeks on my Pc. But it works using the hdmi connection on my motherboard. But not my MSI gaming X 1660ti using the same connection. Everything worked well...
  6. Fresh install win 10 blank screen 1660Ti

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows activation screen blank

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation screen blank: Hi, I've been facing this problem for quite a while now where I'm prompted really often to activate windows. When I click on the activate windows button the screen is blank and there's no option to do so. Please help me out[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows activation on fresh install

Windows activation on fresh install: I recently upgraded almost all the hardware in my pc including my motherboard. My new motherboard did not recognize my ssd with windows installed as a bootable device so after some troubleshooting I decided to freshly install windows on said ssd. I have a windows 10 pro...
  9. Activation Screen Blank.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Screen Blank.: As per other thread, there is nothing missing and everything correct as far as this average joe can tell. I have tried to open my paid for Microsoft office and I am getting this error code: 0xc0000022 and then has a help box that takes me to this link......
  10. Activation screen blank

Activation screen blank: When I purchased it new it came with windows 8 and a couple of months later there was a free upgrade offer to windows 10. last week I did a factory reset. now I get a notification 2 to 3 times a day that has a light blue screen saying that windows is not activated, go to...