Windows 10: fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

Discus and support fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BlackStoneD, Mar 25, 2019.

1. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC.
    It is nous extremely slow et even freeze.
    I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent.

Have someone same problem and if yes how have you solved the problem

:)

BlackStoneD, Mar 25, 2019

2. asus zenbook ux330ua asus splendid utility

just bought a asus zenbook ux330ua ..advertized with asus splendid utility, but was installed..i downloaded one but cannot not get it to run.need help

LyndonSutherland, Mar 25, 2019
  3. ivan’ Win User
    Windows 10 ASUS UX303LA Touchpad NOT WORKING!!!!!

Will, in the post I mention "if you are having issues with an ASUS ZENBOOK UX32VD use V2.2.8". That was mentioned in the post comments by a user. I don't have a UX303LN, but since it is a ZENBOOK too, maybe you should try that.

The link to download ASUS Smart Gesture V2.2.8 is in my post too (in the Notes). Let me know if this works for you too, in order to help other users.

ivan’, Mar 25, 2019
  4. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working.

Asus Zenbook UX305 touchpad multitouch functions stopped working. I suspect windows update cause problem. Any suggestions to solve. Asus helpdesk ask me to reinstall windows. But I cannot as lot of data is in the PC. Appriciate help if some one can suggest
    to resolve.

SrinivasGarrepally, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

1. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN) - Similar Threads - fresh install ASUS

2. ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS Zenbook w/ multiple BSoDs KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: I have decided to upgrade my SSD to get more storage space in my laptop needed for academic softwares. Went from a SATA SanDisk 256GB to a PCIe Sabrent 2TB. A little overkill. After having trouble modifying the sector size for compatibility, I finally reinstalled Windows 10....
  3. Driver error on Asus ZenBook (13gen) DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver error on Asus ZenBook (13gen) DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION: I got this notebook about a year ago, a little less, and since about June/July I get more and more blue screens with the error code DRIVER_VERIFYER_DMA_VIOLATION At first it was only when I booted the device, but now, after I updated pretty much every driver, I also get it...
  4. Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot update windows on my ASUS Zenbook.: For weeks now my computer has been attempting to update itself. The same thing always happens. It goes to the update screen and climbs up to 100% and then restarts as if everything worked flawlessly. Except it doesn't finish booting. Eventually I have to manually turn the...
  5. Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working

Function Lock on ASUS Zenbook 14 stopped working: When I first bought this new computer, I had no issues with it. It was lighter, slimmer, faster, quieter, and looked cooler than my old Lenovo Yoga from 2015. The graphics card was a downgrade from the Nvidia GeForce I had to integrated graphics, but I worked my way around...
  6. HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP PC shows Asus Zenbook screen: My new HP Tower came with Windows 10 installed. After entering my PIN the next screen shows an ASUS Zenbook desktop image. (a) does this matter, and (b) can I change it? I do have an Asus Zenbook laptop....
  7. ASUS Zenbook refuses to load Windows installer via USB

ASUS Zenbook refuses to load Windows installer via USB: Hello! I've read a whole boatload of posts here, and tried a lot, but hit a wall with trying to help out a friend's software-janked but seemingly hardware-fine laptop. I'd like some outside opinions, just to know I'm not missing something. The basic facts: The laptop is an...
  8. System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN)

System performance is slow and freezes. Model: ASUS Zenbooks (UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  9. Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade

Asus Zenbook UX31E, not working after W10 upgrade: Hi All Some weeks ago I upgraded my son's Zenbook. Initially it seemed to work fine. So I did a clean install. I can vaguely remember an odd miss start-up after the clean install.It seemed to work allright after that. Anyway my son skyped a couple of weeks ago to say it...
  10. Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops: Today at Computex, ASUS introduced a stunning line-up of thin and light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 built to boost productivity and give you the best-ever computing experience. The new laptop line-up lights up some of the best of Windows 10 — including...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus zenbook

2. clean install zenbook

3. reinstall asus zenbook