Windows 10: Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow.

Discus and support Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone help me! I just reinstalled windows 10 on my pc. I completely clean the drives in my system and installed windows from a USB. So far all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cwlasee, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Cwlasee Win User

Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow.

Hi, can anyone help me! I just reinstalled windows 10 on my pc. I completely clean the drives in my system and installed windows from a USB. So far all I have done is installed steam ( which won't open most of the time or freezes after 2 mins.). Its seems like the programs freeze without any error pop-ups for a 1 min - 30 mins. OR they end themselves because they were unable to complete the task. I don't know why this is happening on a fresh install. I have let windows update itself. I have no error or anything the programs just do not work like they should.

:)

Cwlasee, Jan 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 slow and freezes

Hi,

Corrupted hard drive, too many backgrounds programs, outdated drivers, hardware conflicts, etc. are some of the reasons why a Windows computer is running slow and freezing. To isolate the issue, we'd like to know if you have made any recent changes on your
    device (e.g. installation of a software or program) before the issue started.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot. Refer to this thread and follow
    the steps given by SpiritX MS MVP to perform a clean boot.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Jan 21, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 21, 2019
  4. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow. - Similar Threads - Fresh Install Programs

2. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  3. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  4. No internet after start pc for awhile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet after start pc for awhile: sometime less than 10 sec, sometime over 2 minutes. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-after-start-pc-for-awhile/0356af04-38ce-4dd5-8402-6a1a4add6f0c
  5. No internet after start pc for awhile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet after start pc for awhile: sometime less than 10 sec, sometime over 2 minutes. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-after-start-pc-for-awhile/0356af04-38ce-4dd5-8402-6a1a4add6f0c
  6. No internet after start pc for awhile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Programs not starting properly on fresh Windows install

Programs not starting properly on fresh Windows install: I'm moving to an NVMe drive for my desktop PC. I've installed a clean, new product key, copy of Windows 10 on the drive, and can boot into windows and run some programs.However, I'm having trouble running some basic programs. For instance I can install the desktop Facebook...
  8. Boot up on fresh install takes awhile to boot on NVME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot up on fresh install takes awhile to boot on NVME: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DmxDex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkwo2i/boot_up_on_fresh_install_takes_awhile_to_boot_on/
  9. Programs don't start

Programs don't start: After updating to the most recent version of Windows 10, I have encountered a few issues. The biggest one is that after signing in and waiting for everything to finish booting, i an unable to open one program on my computer with the exception on the task manager. Is anyone...
  10. Very slow login after awhile

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very slow login after awhile: Hi, since a clean install of windows 10 the login is very slow but that happens after awhile. When I create a new user and copy all my files to that user everything is fine and fast but after awhile without installing anything or changing the system the login takes...