Windows 10: Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG

Discus and support Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just did a fresh install on an ASUS AIO with 8GB Ram running and i5 7200U. Part of the reason this was freshly installed was there were some lad issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BrandoAZ, May 2, 2019.

1. BrandoAZ Win User

Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG

Just did a fresh install on an ASUS AIO with 8GB Ram running and i5 7200U.
    Part of the reason this was freshly installed was there were some lad issues before an issue that ended in a BIOS screen that would not go away>
    Still , now, often, when i click the start button or try to lauch a program the little blue circle apopears and spins and spins and spins. nothing happens, ill try to start something differetn, nothing.
    The suddenly a bunch of screens will appear( of the itmes i tried to lauch).
    Sometimes it works fine.
    Cannot determone the issue.
    PC is monitored and protected, to be ok according to the system,all updates are done but what should i do to check?
    I googled slow windows 10 and this doesnt seem to be isolated but i dont trust some of the "fixes"
    Any insight?
    Thanks

:)

BrandoAZ, May 2, 2019
  2. achamb888 Win User

Is it possible to do a fresh install of Windows 1709 on Surface Pro 6 ? 1803 has horrible lag in task view.

Just got a Surface Pro 6 i7 with build 1803 installed. I was hoping the task view would be smoother but it lags just as bad as my Pro 4. Is there a way to do a fresh install with build 1709 ?

achamb888, May 2, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 2, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Fresh Windows install lagging horribly, please assist!

Are you a noob suggesting he installs Win7? *Roll Eyes Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG :rolleyes:

NdMk2o1o, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG - Similar Threads - Fresh Install quickly

2. Quick setting is lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick setting is lagging: Hi,recently i noticed there is a delay when i click over the quick setting from task bar. when i click it shown the settings table, image but all the options are not active it takes a 3 sec to show up the setting. all the windows updates are up to dates...
  3. Quick setting is lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick setting is lagging: Hi,recently i noticed there is a delay when i click over the quick setting from task bar. when i click it shown the settings table, image but all the options are not active it takes a 3 sec to show up the setting. all the windows updates are up to dates...
  4. Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install: I built a desktop about a month ago, used it pretty lightly so far. Left it off for about a week, then powered up, and both mouse and keyboard were lagging. Both logitech wireless. I tried a bunch of solutions before plugging in a wired mouse and wired keyboard. No change....
  5. Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired mouse and keyboard lagging with fresh Windows 10 install: I built a desktop about a month ago, used it pretty lightly so far. Left it off for about a week, then powered up, and both mouse and keyboard were lagging. Both logitech wireless. I tried a bunch of solutions before plugging in a wired mouse and wired keyboard. No change....
  6. Games lagging w/ nee harddrive and fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games lagging w/ nee harddrive and fresh install: Hello. I recently got a new HDD and SSD as my HDD failed.I had some lag but it wasnt too bad before. Now I've installed windows 10 on the SSD and everything else goes on the HDD, but performance is slow with games and some programs. CPU stays relatively low. But my fan is...
  7. Can't import tasks when fresh install Windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't import tasks when fresh install Windows.: I have an automation script that tries to import several tasks. These fail with an error; ERROR: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done. This is because the xml file for the task when it was exported has a userid field which contains the SID for that...
  8. Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh install of 1909, experiencing lag, stutters, and beeping sounds: I just installed the November 2019 update, aka 1909. Everything was going smoothly, until this morning, when I logged in and played a game. I noticed the game briefly stuttered during a scene which normally plays smoothly. When I exited the game, I noticed the system overall...
  9. Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick question about fresh install and bitlocker: Hi everyone; I just did a fresh install to fix some bluetooth issues I was having. I did a completely fresh install that did not keep any of my old files or settings. Windows installed successfully, and I did log in to my microsoft account as I had planned. After the...
  10. New PC, Fresh Installs, Peripherals Input lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New PC, Fresh Installs, Peripherals Input lag: Hello everyone, First of all, I'm new and I don't know if I'm on the right category so excuse me for that, and english isn't my native language so I would also excuse myself If I make some mistakes. Alright so I lost hope of writting on forums because I did post my problem...