Windows 10: Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG

Discus and support Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just did a fresh install on an ASUS AIO with 8GB Ram running and i5 7200U. Part of the reason this was freshly installed was there were some lad issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BrandoAZ, May 2, 2019.

1. BrandoAZ Win User

Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG

Just did a fresh install on an ASUS AIO with 8GB Ram running and i5 7200U.
    Part of the reason this was freshly installed was there were some lad issues before an issue that ended in a BIOS screen that would not go away>
    Still , now, often, when i click the start button or try to lauch a program the little blue circle apopears and spins and spins and spins. nothing happens, ill try to start something differetn, nothing.
    The suddenly a bunch of screens will appear( of the itmes i tried to lauch).
    Sometimes it works fine.
    Cannot determone the issue.
    PC is monitored and protected, to be ok according to the system,all updates are done but what should i do to check?
    I googled slow windows 10 and this doesnt seem to be isolated but i dont trust some of the "fixes"
    Any insight?
    Thanks

:)

BrandoAZ, May 2, 2019
  2. achamb888 Win User

Is it possible to do a fresh install of Windows 1709 on Surface Pro 6 ? 1803 has horrible lag in task view.

Just got a Surface Pro 6 i7 with build 1803 installed. I was hoping the task view would be smoother but it lags just as bad as my Pro 4. Is there a way to do a fresh install with build 1709 ?

achamb888, May 2, 2019
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 2, 2019
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Fresh Windows install lagging horribly, please assist!

Are you a noob suggesting he installs Win7? *Roll Eyes Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG :rolleyes:

NdMk2o1o, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh Install, quickly, all tasks LAG - Similar Threads - Fresh Install quickly

2. New PC, Fresh Installs, Peripherals Input lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New PC, Fresh Installs, Peripherals Input lag: Hello everyone, First of all, I'm new and I don't know if I'm on the right category so excuse me for that, and english isn't my native language so I would also excuse myself If I make some mistakes. Alright so I lost hope of writting on forums because I did post my problem...
  3. Fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install: If I do a fresh install within windows what will I loose? 113686
  4. Fresh Install, All New Hardware, Persistant BSOD on install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Install, All New Hardware, Persistant BSOD on install: I was experiencing a BSOD during Windows 10 Pro x64 installation on a freshly built computer, the installation would get to 80% – 100% and BSOD with a variety of errors, mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL After about 10 attempts with different UEFI settings disabled (Intel NIC,...
  5. Freshly installed W10 all settings open slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freshly installed W10 all settings open slow: Hello. I had this problem each and every time I installed Windows 10, it's freshly installed (finished 10 minutes ago at the time of this post) and the settings, photos and pretty much everything related to the apps take a very, very long time to open. [img] It...
  6. Fresh Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Fresh Install: I haven't seen this information posted anywhere in the Microsoft site or here ~ Once Windows 10 is released to the general public - can I skip the upgrade (I've never had much luck, and it seems to gunk up my system with needless old files) - and do a fresh install using...
  7. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: I have Windows 8.1 it came with my Alienware Laptop. I have recently installed Windows 10 TP accidentally overwriting my install of Windows 8.1. (I have all my personal files saved to other drives connected to the laptop so fresh installs mean nothing is lost). After...
  8. to fresh install

to fresh install: Hi everybody, hope everyone is OK. Today I have a question about transferring my ms account to a new HP laptop. The current laptop, also an HP came with windows 8 oem. Then I got the free upgade to windows 8.1. Finally I opted in for the free upgrade to windows 10. At this...
  9. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: Hello, I just did a fresh install of Windows 10 Home. I opted to delete everything (save nothing) to try to get a totally clean install. Overall, I'd say it worked fine. A couple of questions though... For some reason, it looks like the install process saved a copy of my old...
  10. Fresh Install

Fresh Install: Is it possible to install Windows 10 so when you boot it up the person can register with their credentials? I'm thinking it's just a normal install but wasn't sure if there was anything special? Thanks 89440