Windows 10: [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems

Discus and support [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have freshly installed win 10 on one notebook The USB was created just few hours ago, i successfully installed win 10 to NEW hard drive. - key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donix, Oct 21, 2017.

1. donix Win User

[FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems

Hi,
    I have freshly installed win 10 on one notebook
    The USB was created just few hours ago, i successfully installed win 10 to NEW hard drive.
    - key works, from uefi
    So the problems:
    When i open chrome it shows error ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED - almost every 5 minutes
    When i open chrome/MS Edge, and try to search something through google, it wants to complete captcha
    - if web url si normally typed in top search bar e.g. Flash Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test - it works normally

Thank for any help

:)

donix, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Igneous Win User

Atheros AR5B97 Wireless Adapter not working after update from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5742Z. The wireless adapter worked fine before the conversion from Win 7 64bit to Win 10 64bit.

My network Ethernet cable fortunately works fine. Also, device manager says the driver is working fine. I said update driver and it said I had the latest. I uninstalled the driver to get a fresh one and didn't help. Went to Acer website and it didn't help.
    Downloaded a Win 8 64bit driver because they didn't show a Win 10 driver, that didn't work either. Windows Update didn't download one automatically. I ran the Win 10 Network Troubleshooter for Wireless and it said:

You have no preferred wireless networks not fixed

Of course I have a wireless network, my phone is on it right now.

Thanks for any suggestions out there....

Igneous, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Nvrnight Win User
    Microsoft Lifecam HD 3000 with USB 2.0 Extension cable...

This is a fresh install of Windows 10 64bit. The OS and the Driver for the camera are all up to date. The problem still persists.

Nvrnight, Oct 21, 2017
  4. [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems

Hi donix.

Please fill in System Specs, include Windows 10 version and build number at

System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

You mentioned network, is it wired connection or wireless? Are you using any kind of VPN or privacy software? Does your AV have any special features to protect your connections.

Have you confirmed within device manager that the correct manufacture driver has been install. Windows sometimes substitutes. See if the vendor has drivers and install those

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 21, 2017
Thema:

[FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems

1. [FRESH install] win 10 64bit network problems - Similar Threads - FRESH install 64bit

2. Fresh install of Windows 11: network problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresh install of Windows 11: network problems: I have recently performed a fresh install of Windows 11 Home edition version 22H2 using the ISO downloaded from the MS website. I am having a number of problems that all seem to be related to network access and I therefore suspect there might be a common underlying cause:...
  3. Fresh install of Windows 11: network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install of Windows 11: network problems: I have recently performed a fresh install of Windows 11 Home edition using the ISO downloaded from the MS website. I am having a number of problems that all seem to be related to network access and I therefore suspect there might be a common underlying cause: When I try to...
  4. Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install: I recently reinstalled windows 11 on a lenovo Ideapad gaming three, I have tried multiple times but it will not detect the wifi card. Are there any fixes for this?...
  5. Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network card not detected on WIn 11 on fresh install: I recently reinstalled windows 11 on a lenovo Ideapad gaming three, I have tried multiple times but it will not detect the wifi card. Are there any fixes for this?...
  6. Bugcheck - on fresh Win 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheck - on fresh Win 10 install: Hi Guys and gals, I've encountered my first BSOD after a fresh install of Win10, before it, i was getting consistantly different BSOD's. I will start off by saying, temperatures are fine, RAM is tested and fine (memtest 4.5 hours and Windows memory diagnostic). I'm dying...
  7. Fresh install of Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of Win 10: I have an 2014 vintage ASUS Transformer that I would like to wipe clean and buy/install Windows 10. The problem is the original Win 8.1 install seems to be corrupt. It will not update, and if I try to refresh or reinstall, it wants the installation media, which I do not have....
  8. Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking problems on a fresh windows 10 install: Hello, i just bought a new laptopt with Windows 10 Pro, it is brand new there is no anti virus program other than Windows Defender. I'm having a lot of issues on the internet. I wanted to start by installing Norton, but I found the "Can't reach this page" error on Edge while...
  9. Fresh Install Win 10

Fresh Install Win 10: My two PC were free upgraded to Win 10 last year. I want to re install the Win 10 on one of that PC due to virus in that PC which is not getting removed. My question is, how to re install Win 10 and how it will be activated. Do I need to note down some thing from this PC to...
  10. Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10

Problem with install of fresh copy of win 10: During install of fresh copy of win 10 got stop clock error on blue screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/problem-with-install-of-fresh-copy-of-win-10/ea92da82-94aa-4a2c-91ce-e9092f0eace1