Windows 10: Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story)

Discus and support Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Dear, I'm facing a very bad problem regarding windows. I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. PUBG, Call of duty, Battlefield, GTA V can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mohammad Mehrab Hossain, Dec 5, 2018.

?

Am i facing this Problem alone ???

Poll closed Dec 12, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story)

Hi Dear,

I'm facing a very bad problem regarding windows. I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. PUBG, Call of duty, Battlefield, GTA V can be played on this little shit and I get 55 fps average.

And right now I'm using Windows 10 pro Version 1803. After using one month without having any kind of issue (I used my laptop tremendously).nothing happened. After some days windows announced

windows 10 1809 october update. And then I re-format my full hard disk and installed windows 10 1809 in my laptop, Properly configured everything on windows, Installed latest version of Intel

Graphic driver then install "Driver Booster 6" and install every important driver of my Notebook.All are fine.everything running well no problem.after that i installed NVIDIA Graphic

driver and then GOT BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death).stop code:-"VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR" and another is "DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE"that was happening again and again.i can't remember all the

error code i faced, i just mention two which i remember.after that again this shit happen.There are so many stop code that i can't remember and can't take picture of that cause i'm so nervous about that.after that i

searched online what is happening in my notebook.the i got how can fix it.but when i fix one problem then another BSOD happen.after trying to fixing all kind of stuff within 2 days, then

got another BSOD.i just Fucked up.i clean install windows more than 10 time and find where is problem.whenever i install NVIDIA graphic drive i'm facing BSOD problem.after following microsoft

community's all solution,Another community's solution,All Driver Update,RAM Test(Passed),Hard Disk Test(Passed),System Diagonostic(passed),Update My BIOS.All of My Hardware are fine.But getting BSOD again and again with different

kind of BSOD's.

After That I decided to Roll back of windows version which i have before.i download windows 10 1803 from microsft website then properly formated Hard Disk and again install latest version of BIOS

Now my machine is fully okay with no single pieces of problem.i'm playing and working with this like before.Now my question is "am i facing this alone?????"...and "are you guys give me any solution

about that???"

Mohammad Mehrab Hossain, Dec 5, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story)

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 5, 2018
  5. Hi Dear,

i have checked everything about hardware damage.if i'm on the windows 10 1803 everything is running fine..but when i setup windows 10 1809 then i got those BSOD.i have checked every hardware related damage issue..no problem found.

Mohammad Mehrab Hossain, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story)

1. Fresh Install Windows 10 1809 And then Install NVIDIA Driver Got BSOD.(please Read Full Story) - Similar Threads - Fresh Install 1809

2. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10: Hello! I have a laptop Lenovo G40-45 with an AMD A8-6410 APU with Radeon R5 graphics which is refusing to work properly. I don't know what is wrong with the laptop. But every time I install the correct display drivers, after few seconds, the system freezes and gives me BSOD....
  3. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10: Hello! I have a laptop Lenovo G40-45 with an AMD A8-6410 APU with Radeon R5 graphics which is refusing to work properly. I don't know what is wrong with the laptop. But every time I install the correct display drivers, after few seconds, the system freezes and gives me BSOD....
  4. BSOD after installing Display Drivers on a fresh installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when installing nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when installing nvidia drivers: Earlier I was trying to update to Nvidia's new driver when the installation was almost at its end my pc crashed and kept giving me BSOD. After trying everything from system recovery I had to install clean windows but now I can't seem to install my GPU driver even the old ones...
  6. nVidia driver - freeze on Windows 10 startup on fresh installation

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver - freeze on Windows 10 startup on fresh installation: i7-2600 6 GB RAM new SSD HDD Fresh installation of Windows 10 Home 2004 (build 19041.264) nVidia GT 545 I installed UEFI version of Windows and everything was OK but when I update graphics drivers screen goes black. I'm able to press enter on end of installation to reboot....
  7. My 1660 Super unable to install Nvidia driver with fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My 1660 Super unable to install Nvidia driver with fresh install of Windows 10: So I just built a new PC (a Threadripper 1920X, an ASRock X399 Professional Gaming mobo, and GTX 1660 Super) and after installing a fresh copy of Windows 10, I proceeded to install GeForce Experience and when it attempted to install, it said, “This NVIDIA graphics driver is...
  8. 1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device"

1809 Nvidia driver issue on boot: "there are no drivers installed for this device": This appears to be a long standing, recurring and common issue searching the internet. Using Windows 10 Pro N 1809 17763.348 If I'm lucky, when it boots, it boots into the Generic Display driver. If I'm quick, I take a look at the Nvidia driver and 'sometimes' I see...
  9. Doing fresh 1809 install, got message " partitions not in the ..."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing fresh 1809 install, got message " partitions not in the ...": I have to do a completely fresh install, so I wiped the SSD clean and for good measure converted to MBR and then back to GPT. My install is completely vanilla except that I an installing to a 256 GB Windows partition out of 465 GB total on this SSD. So when i checked on...
  10. Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD

Fresh and Clean install windows 10 1809 after install Nvidia Graphic Driver Got BSOD: How can I Fix This issue .please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMP file link:---- https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmFPL7OpaU6ugWT3llcXhZQDUvlv[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-and-clean-install-windows-10-1809-after/95aaf462-d57e-400b-9c42-f11690d94af6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1809 NVIDEA driver

2. windows 1809 nvidia drivers failing

3. cant install nvidia drivers after windows 1809 update

4. windows 1809 with asus vivobook x542un,
  5. nvidia driver refuses to install on 1809,
  6. windows 10 1809 will not let install nvidia drivers,
  7. windows 10 1809 nvidia installation,
  8. cant install nvidia driver windows 10 1809,
  9. what nvidia driver does windows 10 1809 installs,
  10. nvidia windows 1809 blue screen