Windows 10: Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Discus and support Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018.

1. edmendaet Win User

Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.

:)

edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018
  2. TheLostSwede Win User

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
  4. brandonwh64 Win User

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 - Similar Threads - Fresh install

2. Windows 10 won't boot after fresh installation on Asus Vivobook F510UA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't boot after fresh installation on Asus Vivobook F510UA: I feel like I am running out of options here. I have an Asus Vivobook F510UA-AH51 with a newly installed Crucial M.2 SATA model MX500 (CT250MX500SSD4). I removed the originally installed SATA hard drive and am only running the installation with a single stick of RAM (the...
  3. Internet Connection Weak After Fresh Install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Weak After Fresh Install of Windows 10: I reinstalled Windows 10 because of low storage issuses and all that jazz. I did this on two of my laptops with bootable drives created from rufus and I got the ISO’s from the Windows program. The internet connection is weak everytime and I’ve tried everything with the...
  4. Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random restarts after fresh Windows 10 Installation: Hi all, the last almost 2 months I have this random restarts in my windows 10 OS. I tried everything, removing the drivers, install latest, install older.The same things happened. Any idea what may happening ? I'm really frustrated with this!...
  5. Downgraded Win-10 to Win-8.1 by Mistake- How to Reactivate Win-10 After Fresh Re-install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgraded Win-10 to Win-8.1 by Mistake- How to Reactivate Win-10 After Fresh Re-install: Hi, I had win-10 but downgraded to win-8 by mistake (In process of repairing bad disk). If I wipe my HHD out and re-install Win-10 how can I activate it for free? or If I replace the current bad HDD with new one and re-install Win-10, how can I use my old Win-10 activation?...
  6. Windows Photo Viewer can't be set as default on fresh install Windows 10.0.17763.1 (1809)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer can't be set as default on fresh install Windows 10.0.17763.1 (1809): Customer Service asked me to post this here to see if anyone knew anything about it. I've been able to set it as default up to 17134.376 (1803) but after I did a fresh reinstall of 1809 from USB I'm no longer able to get the setting to stick. I've tried doing things the...
  7. Fresh install in a different language

Fresh install in a different language: Hello. I've bought an HP laptop with preinstalled Russian version of Windows 10 PRO. I am going to use Media creation tool to make clean install and I would like to use English version of Windows. Can I do that? Will it activate automatically or I can run into some issues...
  8. Can't re-install or fresh start Windows 10 - Stops in the middle of the process

Can't re-install or fresh start Windows 10 - Stops in the middle of the process: My Laptopis running very slow,I have tried to format, reset, fresh start andnothing can be completed. I have removed manually all programs not included in the initial configuration. What el se can I do?...
  9. Installing fresh Windows 10 on a separate drive

Installing fresh Windows 10 on a separate drive: I'll try to cut my story short. The Acer I bought almost two years ago comes with no-brand M.2 SSD. It broke after a while so I bough Crucial MX500 2.5 SATA, that's because at that time I didn't even look inside and thought my laptop still runs on Sata. Anyway I connected it...
  10. BSOD after fresh windows install

BSOD after fresh windows install: Hello, I am getting inconsistent BSOD errors with the code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Sometimes I can be working on my computer for hours without seeing it, then it will show up and my computer will probably freeze during boot a few times and BSOD within a few minutes of...