Windows 10: Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Discus and support Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018.

1. edmendaet Win User

Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.

:)

edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

1. Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 - Similar Threads - Fresh install

2. Windows sees but won't use freshly installed RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows sees but won't use freshly installed RAM: Hello all, I have a very nagging problem on a computer I use for production. I recently installed an extra 16 GB of RAM but Windows refuses to use them. It *recognizes* the extra amount but will not allocate it for use. Have looked around the internet for a solution but...
  3. fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fresh install on ASUS Zenbooks (Model UX303LN): Due to a problem with Windows 10 prebuild, I reinstalled Windowx on my PC. It is nous extremely slow et even freeze. I suspect that not all the drivers have been installed and when I go on the ASUS support website there is nothing recent. Have someone same problem and if...
  4. fresh windows 10 install

fresh windows 10 install: hal.dll missing or corrupt windows 10 wont load I created media creation tool and booted to troubleshooting tried all the functions which ended with black screen I began windows install and after first restart it went black...
  5. BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD since fresh installation, possibly triggered by SmartGit (WHEA): Hello, few months ago my system SSD suddenly died (after a year of being used), so I've replaced it, made a fresh install and since then, I've been experiencing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR from time to time. Today it has happened twice, on both occasions it triggered right...
  6. This is How To install fresh windows 10 in Lenovo Ideapad 100s Mini with inbuilt ssd

This is How To install fresh windows 10 in Lenovo Ideapad 100s Mini with inbuilt ssd: This is how to full format and install windows on ideapad 100s download the windows from the link in the video make a bootable usb using rufus then boot through usb then as usual format and install the windows then change the language using youtube Then you are...
  7. How do I do fresh install of Windows 10 with Windows 7/8.1 product key

How do I do fresh install of Windows 10 with Windows 7/8.1 product key: Hi! New to the forum from Indiana. Will be building a new computer very soon, and will be switching from Windows 7. Currently running an Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 with an AMD FX4350 Black Edition, and will be upgrading to an Asus ROG Strix X470 F with an AMD Ryzen5 2600 or 2600X....
  8. Windows 10 fresh install.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi, I am cleaning my parents PC and need to wipe out their hard drive and re install Windows. They have the original Windows 7 software and upgraded to Windows 10 through the free upgrade period. Is there anyway to be able to upgrade again for free after installing Windows 7?...
  9. Can i use the product key of pre installed windows 10 in fresh install in SSD on same laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use the product key of pre installed windows 10 in fresh install in SSD on same laptop?: I want to install SSD in my Dell Inspiron 7559. I have a pre installed copy of Windows 10 running in hardisk at the moment. My question is if I install fresh copy of windows 10 from Microsoft online store, then can i use the product key of the current windows installed in...
  10. Windows 10 64 bit / 4 (four) BSOD in 15 min from fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 64 bit / 4 (four) BSOD in 15 min from fresh install: Hello. Please help me on the following situation: I installed Win10 OEM last night on an ASUS N580VD With no 3rd party software on the PC, I got 4 BSOD in 15 min. (IRQL not less or equal) I did a Memtest86 over the night with 0 errors. The minidumps are here:...