Windows 10: Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Discus and support Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018.

1. edmendaet Win User

Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Any idea how I can turn my windows 10 pro into windows 7? It is fresh (clean) install windows 10 pro.

:)

edmendaet, Sep 7, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7

1. Fresh install windows 10 to windows 7 - Similar Threads - Fresh install

2. Did I ruin this fresh install, by changing Users folder name?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did I ruin this fresh install, by changing Users folder name?: I made a fresh install and used a Microsoft account.I then updated Windows, and started installing programs.At some point I found that in the C:\Users folder my username was the first 5 letters of my e-mail address, instead of my name. I assumed that it would take my actual...
  3. upgrade motherboard and done a fresh install of windows now it will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade motherboard and done a fresh install of windows now it will not activate: originally it was a windows8 to 10 free upgrade, i have recently upgraded to a new motherboard & hard drive so i done a fresh install of windows but now neither the old setup or the new will activate, the original windows 8 was genuine as i purchased this. how to i solve the...
  4. Constant error after fresh installation of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constant error after fresh installation of windows: Whenever I load up an app linked with Epic Games Launcher or some other apps/games i get the error code: 0xc000007b I also get this error when installing DirectX Please help as when i check DirectX.log nothing shows and there is no DXError.log file...
  5. Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Windows 10 Install - BSOD every few minutes: Did a fresh install of windows 10 home edition 64bit and I cant do anything for more than a few minutes without BSOD. Cant determine a trigger either, also another weird thing is that the PC wont detect my dedicated GPU anymore, ive tried reseating it and installing drivers...
  6. Cannot delete files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot delete files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install: hi guys, Just recently installed a TON of updates on a new laptop i just got, it runs perfectly but there's a bunch of files that apparently cannot be cleaned. some language resource files and windows update cleanup then some leftovers from recent installs, as per below: does...
  7. HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Laptop with fresh clean install of Win10 Home: I had to do a fresh full install of Win 10 Home 64bit on my HP Laptop Pavilion X360 The install went well and everything is working and now have Win10 Build 19042.928 The only issues are I have a bunch of devices without any drivers. Unable to tell what they are for. Can you...
  8. Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't boot with fresh installation of Windows 10: have an Acer Aspire E5-575-33BM and I can't get it to boot correctly from a new SSD with a fresh installation of Windows 10 for the life of me. The laptop originally came with a 1TB HDD which I still have and still works but naturally, I wanted a more responsive experience...
  9. Cannot delete Language Resource Files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot delete Language Resource Files via Disk clean-up from fresh win10 install: hi,so i have reported this problem on tenforums and there have been some interesting replies there, although i haven't solved the problem.... bit of recap here.New fresh install, win10 home, runs very neat on i7 16 GB ram Asus ultrabook. Runs perfect.After some round of...
  10. Fresh install of Windows 10 hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fresh install of Windows 10 hacked: My computer recently crashed, so this weekend I replaced my hard drive, created a Windows 10 bootable thumb drive using the MS media creation tool, and successfully installed the OS. I added a logictech bluetooth keyboard logictech dongle, and an ASUS usb wifi adapter. All...