Windows 10: Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch.

Discus and support Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Says the app didnt start. Purged Caches and same. The apps do try and act as if they get minimized and disappear. Attempting to open a screenshot, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WilliamMcGee4, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch.

Says the app didnt start. Purged Caches and same. The apps do try and act as if they get minimized and disappear. Attempting to open a screenshot, I relize this is all of Microsoft, Even Photos gives me the same "The App didnt Start" Yesterday there were no known issues, No files have been altered. Any suggestions, Tutorials or anyone know of a fix. Please im all ears

:)

WilliamMcGee4, Sep 3, 2021
  2. TraderBA Win User

Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

TraderBA, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch.

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch.

1. Fresh Install Windows 21H1, Microsoft store and Feed back hub doesnt Launch. - Similar Threads - Fresh Install 21H1

2. Can't launch or install microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch or install microsoft store: PS C:\Users\andy-> Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF9, Install failed. Please contact your software vendor....
  3. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  7. Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.

Microsoft Store apps not launching or installing.: a few months ago I ran into the issue where non of my Microsoft Store games were launching and I couldn't install new games, after trouble shooting and trying every solution online I could find I eventually had to factory reset my computer which fixed the issue temporarily,...
  8. Microsoft store doesnt launch

Microsoft store doesnt launch: Hi every one, I hope someone could help me. I have an issue with the Microsoft Store after last windows update. Yesterday was working today not. I get message that I am not on the network even though I am. I tried resetting, reinstalling and I found command to write in...
  9. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  10. Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work

Microsoft Feedback Hub - doesnt work: Hi I try to start "Microsoft Feedback Hub" and select the "All Feedback" icon and I see the following. this never ends. Other options (Welcome icon, Announcements, Quests and Profile) work fine. [ATTACH] Things I tried: I log out, and log back in. same result. I...