Windows 10: Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117

Discus and support Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Code and all info pertaining to it below. I built this pc about a year ago and it has been great since built. no errors no bsods no failures, nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gdavison86, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117

Code and all info pertaining to it below. I built this pc about a year ago and it has been great since built. no errors no bsods no failures, nothing.

I ordered m.2 ssd. Installed in. Reinstalled windows fresh and while gaming I just lock up for 1-4 seconds then it resumes as normal. check reliability report and see whats posted below.

Anyone have any idea what it could be? Literally everything is the same as before the ssd install (1809 windows, 399.14 gpu drivers)

Msi z370 a pro
    i5 8600k
    evga gtx 1080
    16 gb corsair veng 3000 MHz
    Seagate 1 tb 7200 rpm hdd
    wd blue 500 gb m.2
    evga g3 550

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Hardware error

Date
    ‎10/‎11/‎2018 3:30 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 117
    Parameter 1: ffff80094567b470
    Parameter 2: fffff804c1f20958
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 8a8
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule
    Server information: c3d1cce6-981a-4faa-acae-db9a545e43af

:)

gdavison86, Oct 11, 2018

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117

unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117

1. Fresh install windows/Hardware failure gaming code 117 - Similar Threads - Fresh install Hardware

2. LiveKernelEvent code 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent code 117: Hey, I've been getting this error lately only when opening Honkai: Star Rail for some reason. While opening the game or in an in game transition the pc freezes and goes to blackscreen Also in the C:\Windows\Minidump the doesn't exist a minidump file, only for a previous...
  3. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 117: Hello.I'm not a computer expert but I generally manage. Recently though, my computer crashed and when I went to check I got this:Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffff800763c87050Parameter 2: fffff8059dcabc14Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1424OS version:...
  4. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 117: Hello.I'm not a computer expert but I generally manage. Recently though, my computer crashed and when I went to check I got this:Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 117Parameter 1: ffff800763c87050Parameter 2: fffff8059dcabc14Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 1424OS version:...
  5. Hardware error LiveKernelEvent 117

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hardware error 117

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error 117: hi i am getting this error that crashes my computer?please help me as it happens all the time.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎15/‎10/‎2021 18:05StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem...
  7. Hardware error 117

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error 117: hi i am getting this error that crashes my computer?please help me as it happens all the time.SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎15/‎10/‎2021 18:05StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem...
  8. Hardware error 117

9. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: Hello,I recently started to get artifacting and my PC would black screen whilst play Escape from Tarkov. this is the error message in reliability historyDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name:...
  10. Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117

Hardware Error LiveKernalEvent 117: My monitor crashes but my PC remains on. All programs including COD Warzone stop working through my headset and I am no longer able to speak. Effectively the computer shuts down but the PC remains on with fans still spinning, lights still on etc. This only occurs while...
Tags: