Windows 10: FRESH INSTALL

Discus and support FRESH INSTALL in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased new cpu and motherboard, did a fresh install and now its saying I need to activate it. my windows 10 pro should activate automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FauxHarmony, Jul 10, 2019.

1. FRESH INSTALL

I just purchased new cpu and motherboard, did a fresh install and now its saying I need to activate it. my windows 10 pro should activate automatically with a digital liscence connected to my account. I go to troubleshoot, select I just recently installed new hardware then it tells me to buy a new copy of windows.???

:)

FauxHarmony, Jul 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. IINexusII Win User

FRESH INSTALL

The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

IINexusII, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

FRESH INSTALL

1. FRESH INSTALL - Similar Threads - FRESH INSTALL

2. ERROR during Windows 10 Fresh Install via USB (PLEASE READ)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR during Windows 10 Fresh Install via USB (PLEASE READ): I am trying to install a copy of Windows 10 to a newly built PC via USB drive. For reference, the PC specs are: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x GPU: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 OC Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600Mhz (2x8GB) Mobo: Asus Prime X470-Pro Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus...
  3. BSOD even after fresh windows install "page fault in nonpaged area"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after fresh windows install "page fault in nonpaged area": My PC isn't that old, less or around a year old. I started getting BSOD. I couldn't figure it out after trying stuff, so I did a fresh install of windows with a USB. Still happening....
  4. Windows 10 Packard Bell PC will loop boot and installing fresh new copy will be stuck!

Windows 10 Packard Bell PC will loop boot and installing fresh new copy will be stuck!: Hello, I recently decided to hook up my Packard Bell PC with Windows 10 on it after finding it. After plugging everything in, my PC started up and suddenly, it just restarted and it went in a loop. I used the OFFICAL Media Creation Tool and put it on to my USB. After plugging...
  5. Fresh install of Windows 10

Fresh install of Windows 10: I did a fresh install of windows 10 using an external HD. I downloaded the media creation tool using my ASUS labtop. I did the fresh install on a HP labtop but now the HP has the ASUS background. How do i fix this?...
  6. Lost Win 10 Pro key when upgrading pc and fresh installing Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Win 10 Pro key when upgrading pc and fresh installing Windows: I have upgraded my pc and as part of this act i have performed a fresh install of Win10 Pro. I was of the understanding that as the install USB i used was created on my registerd copy of Windows 10 & that i have signed in using the same hotmail email address, i would simply...
  7. Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10

Endless loop during fresh install of Windows 10: Hey, I had the wrong version of windows installed from a previous install so I decided to use the installation creator tool on a 16gb USB to try and wipe my computer totally and reinstall using said USB. Everything went smoothly and I ended up reinstalling Windows, but...
  8. Unable to install fresh window after BSOD issue

Unable to install fresh window after BSOD issue: I had a BSOD: Critical process died error. I've tried all the remedies out there for reapairing the windows but none of them worked. I've then created a bootable USB for installing windows 10 by using windows media creation tool. I could install windows but after a couple...
  9. BOSD after fresh install of windows 10

BOSD after fresh install of windows 10: Been receiving multiple death screens, and would appreciate some help figuring it out. 090519-4109-01.dmp 9/5/2019 9:10:33 PM UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 0x0000007f 00000000`00000008 ffffce80`9b50b090 dfffce80`9b4f2fe0 fffff803`2adc1cbd ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+1bfcc0 NT...
  10. Error 0x8007025D when trying fresh install windows 10

Error 0x8007025D when trying fresh install windows 10: Hello. I am trying to do a fresh install of Windows 10 and I am getting error 0x8007025D "Windows Cannot Install Required Files". The PC had Windows 10 installed on it but when I chose to do a fresh install I deleted all the partitions, including the one which contained...