Windows 10: FRESH INSTALL

Discus and support FRESH INSTALL in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased new cpu and motherboard, did a fresh install and now its saying I need to activate it. my windows 10 pro should activate automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FauxHarmony, Jul 10, 2019.

1. FRESH INSTALL

I just purchased new cpu and motherboard, did a fresh install and now its saying I need to activate it. my windows 10 pro should activate automatically with a digital liscence connected to my account. I go to troubleshoot, select I just recently installed new hardware then it tells me to buy a new copy of windows.???

:)

FauxHarmony, Jul 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 10, 2019
  4. IINexusII Win User

FRESH INSTALL

The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

IINexusII, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

FRESH INSTALL

1. FRESH INSTALL - Similar Threads - FRESH INSTALL

2. No audio from headset after fresh instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  3. No audio from headset after fresh instal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from headset after fresh instal: I reinstalled windows 11 and my steelseries arctis 3 headset has no adio despite it being detected in the device manager. Ive tried updating my drivers and rolling back drivers, ive tried unistalling drivers and disabling the devise and renabling it. Updated my bios, did a...
  4. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  5. After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD

After fresh install of Windows 11 I still get BSOD: This is my bug check code 0x1010x8, 0x0, 0xFFFFAA81A9D40180, 0x4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-fresh-install-of-windows-11-i-still-get-bsod/6fb22eec-31a6-465a-a8a7-244fdb872962
  6. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  7. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  8. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  9. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  10. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...