Windows 10: Fresh Install

Discus and support Fresh Install in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am building myself I new computer and I want to make sure that I have my key attached to my account so that I can transfer and use it on the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jason8616, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:07 AM.

1. Jason8616 Win User

Fresh Install

I am building myself I new computer and I want to make sure that I have my key attached to my account so that I can transfer and use it on the new build. How do I go about making sure I can use the same product key on my computer? (The new build is still in the mail)

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:10 AM
  4. IINexusII Win User

Fresh Install

The Vista SP2 install thread

kept crashing on the last step when i used the installer from sp1 to sp2, better to start fresh with an iso

Thema:

Fresh Install

1. Fresh Install - Similar Threads - Fresh Install

2. Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Win10 install on Thinkstation S20: Hi. I decided to do a fresh install of windows 10, however when it first boots into windows none of the usb ports work (I'm thinking it's a driver issue). What are my options here? I cannot continue setup without any keyboard or mouse interaction. 145674
  3. Should my use of windows require me to do a fresh install every year or so?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should my use of windows require me to do a fresh install every year or so?: Every time I use a personal windows device, this always happens. This time I've had my pc for about 7 months, probably less than 1000 hours of use, today my wireless adapter randomly stopped working and when I tried to fix it, it started blue screening for 20 minutes, now it...
  4. Installing windows fresh to get rid of BitLocker recovery key request

Installing windows fresh to get rid of BitLocker recovery key request: My friend's laptop randomly activated BitLocker and the key that he has on his Microsoft account does not work for it. Would I be able to just do a fresh windows install and reformat the drive to fix this? He doesn't have any important files on there so he doesn't care about...
  5. Fresh install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh install of windows 10: We have an old HP laptop (2007) running win 7. We want to install a larger HDD and then install win 10. We assume that win 10 can be downloaded from Microsoft? What version should we look for? Our old win 7 was Home Premium (32-bit). The laptop has an Intel Core 2 Dual 2 MB,...
  6. Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...

Whats the most efficient way to do a fresh "out of the box" install of Windows 10 without...: I want to reformat my PC and have it "out of the box" state but unsure of how to do this, my PC didnt come with an actual disc/CD drive. So i cant burn an ISO and boot up the disc and go from there like i did in Windows 7 days. Thanks for your time submitted by...
  7. Automatic Repair couldn't repair your Windows 10 PC - Fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic Repair couldn't repair your Windows 10 PC - Fresh install: Hello, I've encountered this error from a while now. I decided to start with the a fresh new clean install. And the first thing I've tried after the installation completed it's to run the startup repair. I've tried every tutorial, many command line and definitely I can say...
  8. Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working

Fresh Win10 Install, backspace stops working: I finally upgraded to win 10 and my computer is running very smoothly except for an issue with my backspace button, it doesn't work. It doesn't work on the keyboard plugged into my pc, it doesn't work on my Bluetooth keyboard, it doesn't work on my onscreen keyboard....
  9. Univeral applications open/close after fresh install of 1909 ... ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Univeral applications open/close after fresh install of 1909 ... ?: Hi to everyone. Hoping someone can help me. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 after having read about how "great" (and "stable") this update was, etc. Thing is, almost all of my universal applications open/close automatically. The only things that work are...
  10. Univeral applications open/close after fresh install of 1909 ... ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Univeral applications open/close after fresh install of 1909 ... ?: Hi to everyone. Hoping someone can help me. I recently did a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 after having read about how "great" (and "stable") this update was, etc. Thing is, almost all of my universal applications open/close automatically. The only things that work are...