Windows 10: fresh installed did not work

Discus and support fresh installed did not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; fresh install i can not access my shares at all several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 5, 2020.

1. fresh installed did not work

fresh install
    i can not access my shares at all
    several branches of microsoft, this community and eventually mindtree threw every single troubleshooting technique possible at this without any luck at all
    it is the workstation service
    after a fresh reinstall my workstation process broke
    I can not access shares at all what so ever
    I reset workstation service and then I can access shares
    More proof windows 10 does not work and a reinstall is just a waste of time, no idea at all why any MVP would say a reinstall solves eevrything. You can not solve windows 10. It is a broken, defunct, useless, redudant, operating system.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Aug 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

fresh installed did not work

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

fresh installed did not work

1. fresh installed did not work - Similar Threads - fresh installed did

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  4. Fresh Windows Install just not working

Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  5. Fresh Windows Install just not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Windows Install just not working: Couple of days ago I got a new SSD that I was planning on moving my windows install to act as a primary boot drive. Initially everything seemed to go well except for Corsair iCUE which was oddly not working. In trying everything to fix the issue, things inadvertently got...
  6. Fresh install not working??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh install not working??: Hello, today i am having a problem installing windows 8 home. I am experiencing a problem where i cannot boot up as in I do not have the correct drivers. I am also stuck on the "Where do you want to install windows page" where i cannot pass tocontinue windows 8 setup. Someone...
  7. Fresh install not working??

Fresh install not working??: Hello, today i am having a problem installing windows 8 home. I am experiencing a problem where i cannot boot up as in I do not have the correct drivers. I am also stuck on the "Where do you want to install windows page" where i cannot pass tocontinue windows 8 setup. Someone...
  8. Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh start did not install the latest version of Windows 10: I have an HP Pavillion 500-314 which is about 8 years old at this point, with an AMD A8-7600 APU. It came with Windows 8, and I updated to Windows 10. I've been running 1909, and trying repeatedly to upgrade to 2004 and 20H2, and unfortunately failing. So, I decided to try...
  9. Windows 10 fresh Install not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install not working: Hey, I just finished my new PC build and I think I did all the cables correctly. I can boot into UEFI and set the boot device to the USB stick. I can see the windows logo with the spinning circle for a moment. After about a second the screen turns black. PC is on, Mouse...
  10. Did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new SSD, no activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Did a fresh install of Windows 10 on a new SSD, no activation: I upgraded from Windows 7 to 8, and I no longer have the key for 7. From Windows 8.1 I upgraded to 10. Recently got an SSD, wanted to do a fresh install on it. Used media creation tool to make a USB copy. Booted from USB, formatted old hard drive, and loaded Windows onto new...