Windows 10: Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot

Discus and support Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Updated my dell computer OS from Windows 7 worked with no issues at all. Updated to Windows 10 and nothing but screen freezing and then reboots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gasman336, Feb 16, 2020.

1. gasman336 Win User

Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot

Updated my dell computer OS from Windows 7 worked with no issues at all. Updated to Windows 10 and nothing but screen freezing and then reboots. Sometimes when it rebooting it is interrupted with a new reboot! I got fed up and took this unit in to a repair shop to install the new windows 10 even installed a 1TB SSD and that is where the OS resides.

There are times that I can use the computer for a two hours before it freezes and reboots also when it the Window home screen comes up if I click an icon to start google of edge it will freeze up -seems I have to wait for everything in start up to end then I can start using it.

I looked at the event viewer: Critical: event ID 41 - Source Kernel-Power

What is wrong here??????

:)

gasman336, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Nick259 Win User
    Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot

reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot

1. Fresh installl of Windows 10 Home addition Screen freezes and reboots a lot - Similar Threads - Fresh installl Home

2. Windows freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezing a lot.: When I'm in Firefox or Chrome, Windows explorer freezes a lot.I'll notice the clock is frozen minutes don't advance. And shortly there after, I can't search for anything in the windows search bar, nor open explorer.Sometimes I'll be viewing simple web pages, sometimes...
  3. Windows freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezing a lot.: When I'm in Firefox or Chrome, Windows explorer freezes a lot.I'll notice the clock is frozen minutes don't advance. And shortly there after, I can't search for anything in the windows search bar, nor open explorer.Sometimes I'll be viewing simple web pages, sometimes...
  4. Windows freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 freezing a lot.: This started either in October or August of 2021.Ever since then, there will be a 3 or 4 day period when Windows explorer freezes. I can tell this has happened because the clock is stuck at an old time.When this happens, sometimes I can still use some apps for a little while...
  6. Windows 10 freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezing a lot.: This started either in October or August of 2021.Ever since then, there will be a 3 or 4 day period when Windows explorer freezes. I can tell this has happened because the clock is stuck at an old time.When this happens, sometimes I can still use some apps for a little while...
  7. Windows 10 freezing a lot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 fresh Install Freezing on Second Reboot: I am completely at a loss on this issue and any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is a new build and every time I try to install Windows 10 from USB it freezes after the second reboot (after getting ready). The spinning dots stop I have left it overnight to no avail...
  9. windows 10 home addition installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home addition installation: I purchased from Microsoft Windows 10 Home/Pro on a usb thumb drive a couple years ago however I was never able to get it to install. I now find myself doing a complete fresh install and am determined to use my installation media. I did not plan the installation in advance...
  10. windows 10 home single language freezes a lot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 home single language freezes a lot: i bought a new laptop a month ago since the date my new laptop freezes a lot i mean it stops working and i can't do anything like shutting down windows or restarting it..clearly i only can hold the power button until it turns off my laptop . [ATTACH]...