Windows 10: Fresh OS installation to my Laptop

Discus and support Fresh OS installation to my Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Laptop (HP Spectre X360 - 13-Ae045tu) came up with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I want to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro. What are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sam781, Aug 14, 2019.

1. sam781 Win User

Fresh OS installation to my Laptop

My Laptop (HP Spectre X360 - 13-Ae045tu) came up with Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. I want to do a fresh installation of Windows 10 pro. What are the ways to do it?

• If I download ISO of Win 10 from Microsoft site will it be registered/activate in my laptop?
    • Is it mandatory to make bootable flash drive to install or fresh installation can be done by mounting ISO file as virtual DVD drive?
    • Can I install OS by completely deleting partitions (currently there is System reserve partitions along with C: drive)? If yes, virtual DVD drive procedure will not work, right?

Should I convert the disk from MBR to GPT (as this is the newest partition style)? What is the recommendation?

:)

sam781, Aug 14, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Aug 14, 2019
  4. brainpup Win User

Laptop hard drive won't let me install OS

OK I fixed the MBR and now am installing OS, I split the 120GB into a 50 & a 60 and ran installed the OS to the 50GB.

it just stopped @ atiixpag.inf and retry doesn't do nothing.

Any suggestions ?

brainpup, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Fresh OS installation to my Laptop - Similar Threads - Fresh installation Laptop

2. my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.: My question is that can i reuse the same key after installing a new windows on the same laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-came-with-a-bloatware-filled-os-and-i/23fe5748-ddd5-490e-9478-a7df85dccb8d
  3. my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.: My question is that can i reuse the same key after installing a new windows on the same laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-came-with-a-bloatware-filled-os-and-i/23fe5748-ddd5-490e-9478-a7df85dccb8d
  4. all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all my browser in my newly fresh installed OS keeps crashing: if they are not crashing the videos and pictures have a purple and green glitch, I've already updated my graphics drivers and all my drivers, i hope anyone can help me submitted by /u/xaenaen [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  6. Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation

Windows 11 OS - query on fresh OS installation: My name is Sarath babu, i have query on fresh installation of windows 11 proI have migrated from Windows 10 pro, part of Microsoft upgrade offer for windows 11 pro.Now system is working fine with windows11 pro, but unable to get the updates and showing error for the 2022-07...
  7. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  8. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after a fresh OS install.: Hello everyone, back again with another question.I have been having periodic blue screening issues with my PC for about 2 to 3 months now. Various things causing crashes, too long to list. It got to a point where I was so tired of having to perform various fixes that I opted...
  9. BSOD after a fresh OS install.

10. Fresh Install - PC Shuts Down During OS Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Install - PC Shuts Down During OS Install: Hey guys. Installing Windows 10 via the USB. I have it plugged into a usb 2 slot and while booting it in UEFI it loads the files the turns my PC off and reboots, cycling continuously. Booting it through KDI-MSFT, it loads the files, gets to a windows logo and THEN turns...